Corruption in football

therockbox

I'm actually a little gutted for him. Fuck the guys doing this "sting" operation though. The England national team are shit enough without causing even more problems for them, but hey, that's the British media for you.

He's not blameless, obviously, but constantly trying to fuck over your own is just ridiculous.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

I'm actually a little gutted for him. Fuck the guys doing this "sting" operation though. The England national team are shit enough without causing even more problems for them, but hey, that's the British media for you.

He's not blameless, obviously, but constantly trying to fuck over your own is just ridiculous.

I don't understand this attitude. He's been shown to be corrupt. There have been suspicions about him, his agent and his son for years. Why shouldn't they go after him? It's basically what the press are supposed to do.

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, therockbox said:

I don't understand this attitude. He's been shown to be corrupt. There have been suspicions about him, his agent and his son for years. Why shouldn't they go after him? It's basically what the press are supposed to do.

But this man could have won you the world cup. Now who'll take you to Russia? <_<

30 minutes ago, therockbox said:

I can see both sides of it, really. I think if you got dirt on every manager that had done a dodgy deal at one point in time, not necessarily with agents or your dog having a bank account, but in general, the list would be a mile long.