EWB Fantasy Basketball 2016!

Maxx

So in my inability to read instructions, I thought we played 3 guard, 3 forwards and 1 center. So I drafted according to that, and ended up with a grand total of one small forward and that's Manu Ginobili. <_<

So I'm in the market for a small forward or two. I have tons of power forwards and centers if you're curious. Send me a PM on here or trade on the league page if you wanna make a deal!

• 2 weeks later...

So this is going to a super silly question, but how long is a week in terms of this league? If Week 1 starts Tuesday, is it until Saturday? Sunday? Why is there no option to view which games are in Week 1? This is so much harder to sort through compared to the soccer one I used to play!

Super bad question to ask last minute, I know :P 

Also, are we allowed to change our lineup midway through the week?

I forgot to mention I made the rosters in 2k17. I didn't realize you couldn't make an eight team league though. Unless you can and I'm missing something?

So instead I created a playoff with all of our teams on one side of the bracket. I may write that up and stick it in the Cube, if I ever find some time.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Meacon said:

I forgot to mention I made the rosters in 2k17. I didn't realize you couldn't make an eight team league though. Unless you can and I'm missing something?

So instead I created a playoff with all of our teams on one side of the bracket. I may write that up and stick it in the Cube, if I ever find some time.

Find time! Or can you do that recording thingy and just put it up on YouTube or something for us :P 

3 hours ago, Meacon said:

What are the team ratings?!

• 2 weeks later...