Losing data when converting mods

So I'm a huge fan of thewho87's real world update mods, but also want to enjoy the game's updates in TEW 2016. What I'm curious about is how feasible it'll be to play using older mods in TEW 2016. So, does someone know just how much of a drop off there is converting a TEW 2013 mod to 2016, and if there's a lot, what to do to fix it?

To take it even a step further, what if I wanted to use one of the TEW 2005 mods (I'm desperate to play around 2011, but don't want to give up TEW2016's advantages). If I were to take that mod, convert it to TEW 2007 --> TEW 2010 --> TEW 2013 --> TEW 2016 (assuming all the old games even have that capability), would I lose so much in the process that it'd basically be worthless?

Hope that makes sense and would appreciate any help/advice

got it- well given that i enjoy your mods more than some of the others i've tried because they're quite difficult and i also very much appreciate the simple style in particular of everyone's bios, i may just be out of luck for some of those older ones since i havent seen any for the same time period and have been digging quite a bit