TEW16 Real World Update: October 2016

TheWho87

Here is the update for October, biggest change for this month has been updating personalities, mostly covering workersthat have had their stats updates, along with that EVOLVE's roster has been updated with everyone under contract having their stats and popularity updates, I'd like to have done more but doing personalities took a while. On top of that the typical monthly updates and changes have been made.

Enjoy.

Database: October 2016
Graphics: October 2016
Workers: July 2016

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2013

Spoiler

Not signed in

• Like 1

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic
On 04/10/2016 at 09:38, DavidTayler said:

Next month could you add HCW (Hungarian Championship Wrestling) in the database?

I might, but they wont be active, they would be in the closed promotions section so you could active them if you want to use them.

On a promotion note, I'm looking at adding Over The Top Wrestling and of all the active promotions in my data I'm looking at either WSU or either JWP or Ice Ribbon to deactivate, WSU has run 3 shows this year with 1 coming up, as for JWP and Ice Ribbon, they share some talent and have a few that are exclusive for each and tend to be the same style of promotions, if pushed I may drop Ice Ribbon since they are more a school into a promotion and would mean not having to add workers they they debut.

5 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

I might, but they wont be active, they would be in the closed promotions section so you could active them if you want to use them.

On a promotion note, I'm looking at adding Over The Top Wrestling and of all the active promotions in my data I'm looking at either WSU or either JWP or Ice Ribbon to deactivate, WSU has run 3 shows this year with 1 coming up, as for JWP and Ice Ribbon, they share some talent and have a few that are exclusive for each and tend to be the same style of promotions, if pushed I may drop Ice Ribbon since they are more a school into a promotion and would mean not having to add workers they they debut.

Shimmer's already in the data, as is Shine.  Do we really need three North American women's promotions, considering WSU's dearth of shows?  Maybe do what was done with Dragon's Gate USA and Evolve and combine them into a single promotion with CZW?

3 minutes ago, whiskers said:

Shimmer's already in the data, as is Shine.  Do we really need three North American women's promotions, considering WSU's dearth of shows?  Maybe do what was done with Dragon's Gate USA and Evolve and combine them into a single promotion with CZW?

To be fair DGUSA and Evolve openly acknowledged their connections and Evolve absorbed everything of DGUSA.

WSU was the one I'm working on to remove, they are an akward promotion to keep up to date anyway, Ice Ribbon vs JWP will likley be another time.

For those interested about the new promotion this might be a good view.

1 minute ago, TheWho87 said:

To be fair DGUSA and Evolve openly acknowledged their connections and Evolve absorbed everything of DGUSA.

WSU was the one I'm working on to remove, they are an akward promotion to keep up to date anyway, Ice Ribbon vs JWP will likley be another time.

For those interested about the new promotion this might be a good view.

I was researching on CageMatch when you asked this question: CZW and WSU have been running "double headers" for a while, and have held at least one joint show together last year, along with both shows being able to be streamed on CZW's version of the Network.  You obviously have the final say as the creator of the mod, but I'd say merge them.

1 minute ago, whiskers said:

I was researching on CageMatch when you asked this question: CZW and WSU have been running "double headers" for a while, and have held at least one joint show together last year, along with both shows being able to be streamed on CZW's version of the Network.  You obviously have the final say as the creator of the mod, but I'd say merge them.

Its not really logical to merge them, unlike DGUSA/Evolve its not like they were using each others belts on both shows, I believe WSU is owned by DJ Hyde hence the joint shows.

14 hours ago, Wheelz316 said:

Any chance of adding Pro Wrestling Alliance Australia, and it's sister promotion Pro Women's Wrestling Alliance? They are also aligned with Global Force Wrestling.

Do you men this promotion?, if so they are already in the database, and their "sister" promotion is merged with them since PWWA is basically a title and occasional shows by PWA.

As for anything connected to Global Force Wrestling...

B6B36dI.gif

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

A small update

I have updated rosters, stats and popularity for AJPW, NOAH, ICW, PCW, SWE and NGW. I am currently working on updating rosters, stats and popularity for Chikara and CZW.

On a related note does anyone have a list on the current stables/factions and their members that are active in Chikara at the moment?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the update.

- change the relationship between Christina Von Eerie and Masada to divorced

- add a split up relationship between Christina Von Eerie and Jesse Neal

- add a dating relationship between Christina Von Eerie and Scotty Mac

- add the British Isles as active region for Jessicka Havok

- add a strong friendship between Jessicka Havok and Allysin Kay

- add a dating relationship between Jessicka Havok and Sami Callihan

- add a dating relationship between Mia Yim and Eddie Kingston

- change the dating relationship between Mia Yim and Eddie Rios to split up

2 hours ago, KiraY2J said:

Thank you for posting, but a quick question, am I the only one that can't find Corey Graves in my WWE roster? Really confused ://

You need to call him up from NXT, since he is on NXT and Raw I've left him in NXT and set Raw with Cole and Saxton since there isnt anyone in NXT who could replacce him and short of having him signed to PPA deal with both companies.

1 hour ago, No1Thuganomic said:

Just a quick question: Am I blind or is the Flyers Skate Zone not in the data?

I don't think its in, if you can find info on a capacity number and location I can add it in.

40 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

I don't think its in, if you can find info on a capacity number and location I can add it in.

Name: Flyers Skate Zone

Region: Tri State (Voorhees, NJ)

Reputation: Weak or Medium (CZW and WSU hold most of their big events there)

Owned By: None

Venue Capacity: 700 (just a guess)

Wrestling Hotbed: No

Set To Open: 2009 (also a guess - the first CZW event was in 2012)

Languages: English (Lots)

• Lineker unpinned and unfeatured this topic