Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

MalaCloudy Black

I fired this up this morning and luckily I had around 20 gold bars from what little online stuff I had already done. 

Started the Collector path and I really like the vibe. Gives me an excuse to do exactly what I wanted in terms of just messing around, and clearing markers on the map. 

Still wish I didn't hand to clench and hope that every person I go past isn't about to fuck with me, even on Defensive and low hostility. 

5 hours ago, Rocky said:

The damn gypsy lady moves around like a damn gypsy and I can’t find her. I found the bulrush she wants, just want to buy maps for the egg and arrow head 😐

I actually found duck eggs completely by accident. I can’t recall where they were. 😕

3 hours ago, Josh Marenghi said:

I actually found duck eggs completely by accident. I can’t recall where they were. 😕

I found her. She’s by Beecher Hope today. I got duck eggs but also can’t remember from where. Loon eggs are north of Blackwater on the Lower Montana River and Goose eggs are NxNW of Thieves Landing near the intersection heading NxWxE along the river.

In Bluewater Marsh, near the northern tip of Bayou Nwa, there’s a large, muddy plain with burned out trees. One that’s tall and been split a bit down the middle has a nest of eggs up high. I tried shooting it down with my varmint rifle...only to realize I used my Bolt Action. I was then told by the game that it would have worked if I had used a Bow with small game arrows. Or a varmint rifle.

I’ve not really focussed on challenges because I’m not going to do the event ones. I might start doin the Roles Challenges though. Just for that slight do boost.

i need to put my head down and start doing some collections. Trading is a grind and I’ve not really dabble much in Bounty’s. I really need to get back into posses.

I’ve been steadily leveling up as a trader and now have the medium wagon, which makes your take for deliveries a lot better. I’ve played one special Trader Free Roam event and I quite liked it - you work *with* all the other traders to defend a train full of goods against attacking NPCs. You can rack up a fair amount of goods that way.

I’m finally working on all 3. I’m a lot further along on Trader, but I’m hoping to max all of them out (and the Outlaw Pass) by the end of the Outlaw Pass. Unsurprisingly, Bounty Hunting is my least favorite, but even that’s better than I expected.