Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

MalaCloudy Black

13 hours ago, Arjen Robben said:

End of chapter six spoilers;

Reveal hidden contents

I found out about this - not very shocked, and pretty much expected and although I know that you can finish up the stuff in the game and still get your haircut and do everything else, etc - as John... I just grew so attached to Arthur.

Chapter 6?! I'm still on Chapter 2. I was busy doing all the Stranger missions that popped up and all the other side missions. And hunting animals.

Spoilers: You cannot skin a dog, nor can you use it's corpse for food, AND if someone see's you riding with one on your horse, they'll report you. 

22 minutes ago, apsham said:

I can't leave my camp without wildlife literally ramming into me, the hell were you doing trying to skin and cook a dog? :P

It was barking at me when I was hunting birds! Plus I was curious if it would give me a pelt. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I have a $290.00 bounty in one spot. Does that ever go away or do I just have to raise that much money if I ever want to go back to that area?

You can go back whenever you want unless it tells you it's on a lockdown (Where you can go back but the slightest thing will set off the hunt) as long as you don't do anything stupid.
It's better to pay the bounty in the long run. I have mine at $1300 across the board and I get a crew of hunters on me near every day and it's annoying. I think I might go clear up my debts.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rocky Feller Picture Show said:

You can go back whenever you want unless it tells you it's on a lockdown (Where you can go back but the slightest thing will set off the hunt) as long as you don't do anything stupid.
It's better to pay the bounty in the long run. I have mine at $1300 across the board and I get a crew of hunters on me near every day and it's annoying. I think I might go clear up my debts.

I think it must be on lockdown. I seem to remember that being mentioned and then anytime I tried to go there everyone shot at me. That's the only place I have a story mission right now so I may try some hunting and whatnot for a while.

Also it says "Dead or Alive" so can I actually just surrender? Or is that just a thing they say because it's a western game? Although now that I think about it they would probably just hang me if I surrendered huh? :P 

3 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I think it must be on lockdown. I seem to remember that being mentioned and then anytime I tried to go there everyone shot at me. That's the only place I have a story mission right now so I may try some hunting and whatnot for a while.

Also it says "Dead or Alive" so can I actually just surrender? Or is that just a thing they say because it's a western game? Although now that I think about it they would probably just hang me if I surrendered huh? :P 

I went on a spending spree and basically spent all my money and then went and surrendered to the Sheriff. It cleared my bounty and they got no money. Though when I tried it in Strawberry it didn't work out as planned but I won't spoil it in case you try it and want to see the result. 

4 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I have a $290.00 bounty in one spot. Does that ever go away or do I just have to raise that much money if I ever want to go back to that area?

The bounty for this mission is 100% dependent on how many people you kill.  After I realized the guy you rescue seems to kill everyone, I only killed stragglers.  My bounty after that mission was $85.00

35 minutes ago, tristy said:

I just got this for $28.99, the install is a bitch - it's been almost 3 hours and I'm only at 60%.

You aren't as bad as my friend Reuben.  He started to download it the day it was released, it said he had 81 hours to finish downloading.  That Sunday, he still had 20 hours  

• Haha 4

Only played a couple of hours so far and the whole camp stuff has me a little overwhelmed at the moment. :blush:

There's so much to do and I don't really know where to start. 

Am I right in saying when you hunt, you can only really take one animal back to the camp / town at a time? 

• Like 1

Depends on the size. You can have one large animal like a deer slung over the back of your horse, have a turkey or rabbit or something hung on either side of your saddle, and then have a rat or a squirrel or something in your satchel as well.

10 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

No, you can definitely surrender. Not sure in wanted dead or alive circumstances, but I haven't tried either, but if you walk up to a sheriff, or any lawman really and do what you'd usually do to interact with people one of the options will be surrender. 

That or just wait til you have money and pay off the bounty at a post office nowhere near where you caused a shitstorm.