Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

MalaCloudy Black

Some guy rode up to me yesterday, challenged me to a race which I accepted and won, then he angrily smacked his horse in the face? So I shot him in the back of the head. Don’t pull that shit in front of me pal.

Got some other poor sap killed too because he saw it but not the full story! So obviously I had to kill him too. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 9 to 5 said:

One little thing I noticed and liked, the cigarette cards you collect for the fake president's of this universe there was a female one.

That's 'Prominent Americans' and there are three presidents in there who are men in that set - otherwise I think the multiple missions around women's suffrage would seem a bit odd, haha.

Anyone done the second Thomas Downes mission?

Spoiler

"Maybe when your mother's finished mourning your father, I'll keep her in black - on your behalf."

What a fucking line. Ice cold.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Arjen Robben said:

Some guy rode up to me yesterday, challenged me to a race which I accepted and won, then he angrily smacked his horse in the face? So I shot him in the back of the head. Don’t pull that shit in front of me pal.

Got some other poor sap killed too because he saw it but not the full story! So obviously I had to kill him too. 

A guy challenged me to a shooting contest. He was beating me pretty bad so I turned and shot him. Exact same thing! We both got justice against jerks who deserved to die! :D 

1 hour ago, Gazz said:

Anyone done the second Thomas Downes mission?

Hide contents

"Maybe when your mother's finished mourning your father, I'll keep her in black - on your behalf."

What a fucking line. Ice cold.

Spoiler

It was from the first trailer, but yeah even when I knew it was coming it was still a powerful moment. 

I’m THIS close to killing that bloke constantly shouting for Gavin.

I saw some bloke in Saint Denis on a corner preaching about preserving the white race and racial purity and handing out pamphlets. If you accept one and look at it in your satchel the description is like “an idiotic, racist pamphlet” etc and if you just kill them there and then, which I did, right in front of a lawman, you don’t get a bounty or anything. 

16 hours ago, Molly said:

I hope that in another hour we see you post :w00t: instead of '6 times :('

I did you the favor of not posting every time but this will be try number 9 :( 

:w00t: I finally figured it out! The other 8 times it was a long travel so I was just setting the route and letting the cinematic camera do it's work. Well the damn route was taking me right through Blackwater! :lol: So this time I rode myself and made it there just fine. Still have to do the mission but at least I get a chance to now

• Sad 1

In no particular order....

Screwed up the unlimited gold bar trick..... Fuck.

I hate Micah

Found the Legendary Fish area, haven't unlocked the fishing pole. 

Was carrying a bounty to my horse, a full sized buck running down a hill smashed into me and sent us both flying. WTF

6 hours ago, Rocky Feller Picture Show said:

I paid $50 for a book on how to get rich. I got this game made 😎

Found that dude...read the book, felt ripped off.  So I lasso'd him (which brought up an assault charge), then hog tied him (which lead to kidnapping).  Sadly I wasn't able to get away with him so I could take him to a secluded place and kill him.

Some other guy on the road saw me kill someone and didn't respond to my threats to not report it.  So I hog tied him and threw him in the river

• Like 1