Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

MalaCloudy Black

Went in search of a treasure map in Barrow Lagoon in the frozen northwest. Investigated a nearby shack nearby and found a newspaper clipping detailing a terrible accident that cut an ice skater's career short. Close by was a dug up burial mound with a one legged corpse. Their epitaph was defaced with the phrase "No Ice In Hell."

I love finding this stuff.

• Like 1

Well I'm giving up on fishing for legendary fish.  I can't seem to ever make any progress and it seems like the coating on my right analog stick is starting to break down from friction of constantly spinning it.  

On 14/11/2018 at 03:03, Arjen Robben said:

I finally had enough of this guy. Seeing him here, in the middle of fucking nowhere, pushed me over the edge.

4aKQHHn.jpg

Hope the fucker doesn't respawn.

https://twitter.com/Gavins_Friend

Also, spoiler for this

Apparently Gavin isn't in the game.  There is no voice credit given for a character named Gavin

Some of the stranger missions/stories on this are fantastic. Did one for a guy by a lake in Saint Denis yesterday.

Spoiler

With the "toy boats". I managed to do it without getting hit by any mines, so that was fun. Looking forward to going to see what else he's made!

It's not just that one though. They all seem to have plenty of variation, even the ones which are essentially "go and get me this, this and this and I'll reward you" jobs.

39 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Some of the stranger missions/stories on this are fantastic. Did one for a guy by a lake in Saint Denis yesterday.

Hide contents

With the "toy boats". I managed to do it without getting hit by any mines, so that was fun. Looking forward to going to see what else he's made!

It's not just that one though. They all seem to have plenty of variation, even the ones which are essentially "go and get me this, this and this and I'll reward you" jobs.

bnyjqod0zcy11.jpg Pretty neat.

Also, if any of you run in to Algernon Wasp in Saint Denis, and consider doing the mission Duchesses and Other Animals. Don't. Painfully tedious, long, boring mission gathering bird plumes and orchids and flowers. You get a nice looking (but unremarkable stats wise) revolver at the end of it and a wacky hat but fuck me, what a slog.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

Hide contents

bnyjqod0zcy11.jpg Pretty neat.

Also, if any of you run in to Algernon Wasp in Saint Denis, and consider doing the mission Duchesses and Other Animals. Don't. Painfully tedious, long, boring mission gathering bird plumes and orchids and flowers. You get a nice looking (but unremarkable stats wise) revolver at the end of it and a wacky hat but fuck me, what a slog.

I started that mission... That's about the extent of my interest once I shot a heap of birds but none were needed.

I'm almost certain it's a mission designed entirely to troll the player. You have to collect 182 (ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY TWO) plumes/orchids/flowers over five different missions and the quest line. I wish I hadn't bothered, but I was like two and a half in and thought I have to finish this now.

I'm sure they just wanted some kind of play on Flowers for Algernon

5 hours ago, Baddar said:

Reveal hidden contents

I did that one yesterday!

Spoiler

Managed to hit a bird with a torpedo.

• Like 1