Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

MalaCloudy Black

Depends.  If you purchased the ultimate edition its GMT.  Played it on day one?  Eastern Standard.  Between the 26th and 29th is US Central Time Zone and everyone after that is Alaska Time Zone.

1 hour ago, Cymbols said:

Could you not just have said “chapter x mission spoiler”? I’ve just gotten to this town and didn’t particularly want to know that this was going to happen. 

Then you shouldn't have read it? I mean I feel bad for you I honestly do and I obviously wasn't trying to be vague but I don't know what chapter I'm even on right now and if I were just reaching an area and someone posted a spoiler about that area I wouldn't read it

Edited the original post to try and make it a little clearer

12 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Then you shouldn't have read it? I mean I feel bad for you I honestly do and I obviously wasn't trying to be vague but I don't know what chapter I'm even on right now and if I were just reaching an area and someone posted a spoiler about that area I wouldn't read it

Edited the original post to try and make it a little clearer

I haven’t read the spoiler. But you introducing the spoiler is a spoiler in itself, and the edited post has only gone and made things worse. Top work. 

3 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

I haven’t read the spoiler. But you introducing the spoiler is a spoiler in itself, and the edited post has only gone and made things worse. Top work. 

So I shouldn't talk about the game I'm playing at all then? I was trying to be helpful because your post made it sound like you read it. You can keep your sarcastic shit to yourself by the way. You had a problem I didn't foresee and I was trying to make sure no one else did. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

So I shouldn't talk about the game I'm playing at all then? I was trying to be helpful because your post made it sound like you read it. You can keep your sarcastic shit to yourself by the way. You had a problem I didn't foresee and I was trying to make sure no one else did. 

You KNOW that it’s a spoiler, because you put it in tags, so it quite clearly isn’t a case of preventing discussion. All I’m saying is that you can do a better job of what you write before the spoiler. How about “mission in Saint Denis spoiler”? That way, people who maybe aren’t as far through it as you don’t know what is to come, and now thanks to the edit, when that thing is coming. 

17 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

You KNOW that it’s a spoiler, because you put it in tags, so it quite clearly isn’t a case of preventing discussion. All I’m saying is that you can do a better job of what you write before the spoiler. How about “mission in Saint Denis spoiler”? That way, people who maybe aren’t as far through it as you don’t know what is to come, and now thanks to the edit, when that thing is coming. 

Fuck man why didn't you just word it like this in the first place? That makes sense