Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Your Cloud And Mine

Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

Recommended Posts

GoGo Yubari    26,532

Nevermind, this game looks great.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Colly    11,607
6 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

Not enough video games simulating what it would be like if a water cooler were in the old west, IMO. Needs to change.

Fistful of Plastic Cups.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Colly    11,607

The Good, the Bad and the Thirsty.

I'm here all week.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kaney    8,107

It's worrying it took you 9 hours to come up with that one :shifty:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Colly    11,607

I had to sleep on it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MDK    19,570

Butch Cassidy and the Raindance Kid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lint    10,148

Red Solo Cup 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MDK    19,570

Rockstar Games presents

Red Dead 2: Microtransactions 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MDK    19,570
10 minutes ago, Just Relegated said:

Coyote Cards

Sadly I can see that happening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Visit the in game stables to buy the Bull! Only $2m!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 to 5    11,384
29 minutes ago, Just Relegated said:

Welcome to Mors Mutual Glue Factory, your Horse has been destroyed, replace for only 20k.

 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apsham    8,661

If they can make Red Dead's multiplayer as long lasting and fun as they made GTAs I'm sure tossing them some extra money here and there won't be a problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jasonmufc    4,844
8 hours ago, Apsham said:

If they can make Red Dead's multiplayer as long lasting and fun as they made GTAs I'm sure tossing them some extra money here and there won't be a problem.

inb4, 'and that's where they get you!'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OctoberRavenO    3,817

the original RDR's was better than GTO for me anyway, so that bullshit would just detract for me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bobfoc    3,378

I still haven't ever played GTA: Online. Unless I can play with people I know, and that's never been feasible for me, I'm not interested in playing around in an online sandbox game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BuddyAwesome    778

Yeah, RDR online was fantastic and i loved all the characters you could play as. Met a lot of cool people in there as well that I still game work today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adam    4,898
4 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

I still haven't ever played GTA: Online. Unless I can play with people I know, and that's never been feasible for me, I'm not interested in playing around in an online sandbox game.

This is how I feel about all games pretty much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
=BK=    8,065
5 hours ago, BuddyAwesome said:

Yeah, RDR online was fantastic and i loved all the characters you could play as. Met a lot of cool people in there as well that I still game work today.

I get  bummed every time I load up Undead nightmare and realize there's probably no one online to play some of the online stuff with on PS3 anymore. That was the only shooty  game I was ever any good at in multiplayer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, =BK= said:

I get  bummed every time I load up Undead nightmare and realize there's probably no one online to play some of the online stuff with on PS3 anymore. That was the only shooty  game I was ever any good at in multiplayer.

I miss Undead Nightmare. I hope RDR2 has Undead Nightmare as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BuddyAwesome    778

I'd be surprised if a new Undead Nightmare wasn't there if only because it was so wildly popular. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×