Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

MalaCloudy Black

I tamed the White Arabian and named it Desert Snow

So I got to play some while visiting my dad over the weekend.

Really hope this comes to PC, so I can play as a murderhobo with a wizard beard who carries silver weapons because he thinks the Pinkertons are all werewolves and wears a bear pelt on his head because he also believes himself to be the reincarnation of Ragnar Lodbrok.

My one regret is not ditching the Man In Black look I had earlier and just kept with colors that show the grime and blood effects because holy shit those are awesome. Also that the game isn't on PC.

EDIT:

Also, some things that happened while I was playing that were neat.

Ran into a horse rider while going full speed around a corner, causing us to both fall off our horses and collide into each other in an amazingly brutal animation. The other guy died.

Another horse at full speed moment, a bird flies off but goes in the wrong way and smacks Arthur right in the face... and dies from the impact. Free bird carcass!

Finally when doing a random mission I tossed a guy I killed into his firepit and he caught on fire and burned up. Amazing attention to detail and I might try to made this the calling card of my murderhobo version of Arthur.

Chapter 4 spoilers

Spoiler

The mission where the O'Driscoll's attack the house.

'Protect Sadie' after just watching her cleave three O'Driscolls to death with a knife and she's caked head to toe in O'Driscoll blood.

I don't think she needs protecting...

• Like 2

The beta for the online portion of “Red Dead Redemption 2” goes live in waves this week with those who purchased the Ultimate version of the game gaining access Tuesday, anyone who played on Oct. 26 gains access on Wednesday, anyone who played between Oct. 26 and Oct. 29 gets in on Thursday and everyone else by Friday.

• Like 2

I am now trying to use context clues from facebook to figure out what day I actually started playing it.  I didn't buy it on the 26th because I had a show that night, but I'm pretty sure I got it the next day because I was out buying facepaint for a halloween costume.  But I had a show that night too, and then spent all night and most of the next day with someone.  So maybe the 29th?