Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

MalaCloudy Black

4 hours ago, Rocky Feller Picture Show said:

I play it like a game. I know people aren't actually dying so I kill things and if someone sees,  I kill them too. It's a continuous situation. 

This suggests that you have a serious empathy issue. You are unable to project feelings, hopes, aspirations onto fictional characters, who, aside from their lack of a corporeal existence, display many of the same attributes as any given “real” man or woman on the street unbeknown to you.

i think there’s a serious risk that this pattern of behaviour could transition, without you noticing, from game to the rest of your life and you should probably be locked up as a precaution.

• Haha 1

We want to thank the Red Dead community for playing and sending us tons of valuable feedback during the first full week of the Red Dead Online Beta’s availability. This feedback is crucial to help shape the game as we move forward.

Today we are starting to implement the first set of adjustments to the game including changes specifically geared towards creating a more balanced, fun and rewarding overall experience, across all modes and missions. These include:

• Increasing the cash and gold payments across a number of different activities including Free Roam Missions, Free Roam Events, replays of A Land of Opportunities Missions, Showdown Series modes and more.

• Reducing the prices of most weapons in the Wheeler, Rawson & Co Catalogue and Gunsmiths. For players that have already purchased weapons at the previous prices, we will automatically deposit the difference to player balances starting today - please look for an alert message the next time you log in to the Red Dead Online Beta to notify you of this change, refunds may take up until December 10th to reach all players.

• Balancing the values of select pelts, skins and fish as well as horse reviver and pamphlets.

Of course our efforts to improve and balance the Red Dead Online Beta will continue. We are conscious of and still evaluating an assortment of further adjustments based on feedback from the community. We are currently working on fixes for some persistent bugs that are causing some players to be kicked from sessions, and we aim to have fixes for these live next week. We will also continue to review all the feedback and suggestions so please keep them coming to reddeadonline.com/feedback.

As an added thank you for playing and helping us through the beta period, we're also awarding everyone that joined in to play the Red Dead Online Beta at any point through midnight PST today with a gift of RDO$250 and 15 Gold Bars. Gifts should start arriving today and will hit all eligible players by Friday, December 14th.

Once again, we want to thank everyone for playing the Red Dead Online Beta and sharing their experiences so far with us. There’s still lots more to come so please stay tuned!

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60735/Red-Dead-Online-Beta-Week-1-Update

• Like 3

Dunno if anyone was watching them or intended to, but Roger Clark, the voice/facial actor for Arthur, won Best Performance at The Game Awards and wow...he doesn't sound anything like Arthur!

• Like 1

You can sort of hear it in there, he's going to be confusing shop workers who recognise his voice but can't place where they know it from for years going forward.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 9 to 5 said:

I haven't got my gold bars yet. :(

Supposed to come by the end of next week

19 hours ago, Ruki said:

I just beat chapter 4...

Hide contents

Lenny! Hosea!

:(

Spoiler

hwL1ApY.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

Without spoiling anything, is the epilogue any good? I'm quite burnt out after the main story and might give it a break unless the epilogue is really worthwhile.

I loved it but you could give it a break and come back and not lose any enthusiasm in my opinion. If you're burnt out I would wait

• Like 2

If you kill me,  there is a receipt. Once the receipt is done,  we're good. You come after me, I'll kill you again. If I'm riding away, don't follow me. If I stop, just know that I'm ready to kill you. 

Even after this and several more deaths, one guy followed me from Rhodes to the Bard Crossing/Dakota River. He kept trying to flank me but I ride in cinematic while watching the map so I always knew where he was. 

Another situation later in Blackwater had a guybriding around just shooting everyone. I shot him. Many times he died. Eventually rode up to me and gave me a perfect Bison Skin then left Blackwater 👌

• Haha 1