Sign in to follow this  
Rey Cloudy

Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

Is anyone else getting dropped out of online every like 15-20 minutes or so? It happened last night, this morning and tonight... it's impossible to get anything done when I lose anything that's on my horse because it's constantly crashing out.

Happened to me this morning and I had trouble getting back on. But everything was fine a few minutes later.

I’ve not been disconnected once since the update though I had expected it.

Edit: just signed in, rode about 300yrds... DC  

The metal detector is my best friend. Just using maps and cinematic travelling with the detector in hand has found me a lot of items and xp. Also the salvage event is pretty fun. Get a few items there too.

I’ve been steadily leveling up as a trader and now have the medium wagon, which makes your take for deliveries a lot better. I’ve played one special Trader Free Roam event and I quite liked it - you work *with* all the other traders to defend a train full of goods against attacking NPCs. You can rack up a fair amount of goods that way.

Ooooooh that sounds fun. I’ve hit 14 in collector. Might focus on levelling Trader up. I want the hunters wagon.

I’ve completed Collector ranks. Not quite finished the collections but am slowly getting there. I’ve maxed the Outlaw Pass level. Slowly building trader and bounty up to the wagon levels.

Legendary Bounties. Not sure what you need to access them but I think they only appear occasionally. Posse or Solo. Cut scene in spoiler tags in case people want to see it in game

Spoiler

I’m finally working on all 3. I’m a lot further along on Trader, but I’m hoping to max all of them out (and the Outlaw Pass) by the end of the Outlaw Pass. Unsurprisingly, Bounty Hunting is my least favorite, but even that’s better than I expected.

Went into Gamer's Alley to look at Power Ranger toys. Walked out with this bought. Oops.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Josh Marenghi said:

Did a Legendary Bounty, and HOO BOY, that was hard. Pretty fun though.

This is the reason I was happy doing it solo. Don’t trust any of my posse members to not die.

Made it as far as completing the 4 Star Legendary Bounty before realising that it will be hard to continue with just the two of us. I wonder how high it goes?

I loved Undead Nightmare. It's actually the only bit of RD1 I played as I bought it standalone. I had so much fun playing some of the online modes. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, =BK= said:

I loved Undead Nightmare. It's actually the only bit of RD1 I played as I bought it standalone. I had so much fun playing some of the online modes. 

How have you found RDR2 so far? Are you doing story or did you jump straight into online?

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

How have you found RDR2 so far? Are you doing story or did you jump straight into online?

I dont have PS Plus so no online. I haven't played any if it yet though. Waiting for my days off from work.

• Like 1