EWR Real World Update: November '16

Hello once again EWB Universe, Below is my November Update along with my up to date KyKy Worker and Logo Packs. I have a long list of things I want to update before I step down. I plan on updating ages, relationships, company stats, and (finally) updating the japanese touring commitments. I added a couple of new workers, but not a whole lot. I will be going through my backlog and adding a bunch more names before the new year. I hope that after I step down from doing the monthly updates, Somebody steps up to keep this game alive and striving. The Ryland Effect board has not gotten as much traffic as it used to and I hope that changes soon. This is why I started donating to the forums again for I can keep coming to my home away from home and checking in on what others are up to. I plan on going out with a bang when I step down, so be on the lookout for alot of activity around the boards from yours truly.

If anyone has any questions or comments, as always, leave them below and I hope you all enjoy.

Happy Playing. ;)

November '16 Update:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gqzqrljier33xn8/November_'16_Update.zip

KyKy Worker Pack (Updated October '16)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ya04b7obro85jv1/KyKy_Pic_Pack.zip

Logo Pack (Updated October '16)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hnuz7hnxta7rqz8/Logo_Pack.zip

• Like 2

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic

CMLL Updates :

Staff :

Add Edgar Noriega (42, April) Writer of CMLL - 60 in Talent, 85 Backstage. He is a relative of the Luttheroths so maybe Unsackable.

Add Franco Columbo (63, August) Writer of CMLL - 70 in Talent, 90 backstage

Blue Panther is the main booker of CMLL but the policy was to not have a Wrestler and a Staff at the same time so do what you want with that info.

Add Miguel Linares (56) Announcer of CMLL - 80 in Talent, 92 Backstage

Raise Terror Chino age to 58 and drop his talent to 47.

Wrestlers :

Add Hechicero (34) , Lightweight, Mexican, 20 000 in wages, 75 in Brawling, 50 in Speed, 82 in Technical, 55 in Stiffness, 80 in Selling, 45 in Overness, 57 in Charisma, 88 in Attitude, 86 in Behaviour - Announcer and Booker ticked. Midcard Heel in CMLL. Old School Heel.

El Conjuro both Impact Finisher.

Spoiler

Give him the NWA Historic Light Heavyweight

Change Reapper gimmick to Gothic.

Raise Rush Brawling to 78 and stiffness to 40.

Raise Virus Technical to 86 and Selling to 78.

Add La Mascara to Los Ingobernales (Stable)

• 2 weeks later...

Australian Suicide left AAA.

When adding James Ellsworth, he is still doing freelance, so he's an open contract with WWE.

Colby Corino and Hiku Le'o, Haku's son are going to the New Japan Dojo.

Io Shirai and Kairi Hojo just declined the WWE offers.

Joey Styles is negotiating an Announcer contract with TNA.

and please update the Japan touring commitments.

On 11/2/2016 at 00:19, Paige Turner said:

Hello once again EWB Universe, Below is my November Update along with my up to date KyKy Worker and Logo Packs. I have a long list of things I want to update before I step down. I plan on updating ages, relationships, company stats, and (finally) updating the Japanese touring commitments. I added a couple of new workers, but not a whole lot. I will be going through my backlog and adding a bunch more names before the new year. I hope that after I step down from doing the monthly updates, Somebody steps up to keep this game alive and striving. The Ryland Effect board has not gotten as much traffic as it used to and I hope that changes soon. This is why I started donating to the forums again for I can keep coming to my home away from home and checking in on what others are up to. I plan on going out with a bang when I step down, so be on the lookout for alot of activity around the boards from yours truly.

If anyone has any questions or comments, as always, leave them below and I hope you all enjoy.

Happy Playing. ;)

25 minutes ago, Qwernst said:

Mmmmm......

4 hours ago, Paige Turner said:

Mmmmm......

So are you going to update them or not?

22 hours ago, Qwernst said:

Australian Suicide left AAA.

When adding James Ellsworth, he is still doing freelance, so he's an open contract with WWE.

Colby Corino and Hiku Le'o, Haku's son are going to the New Japan Dojo.

Io Shirai and Kairi Hojo just declined the WWE offers.

Joey Styles is negotiating an Announcer contract with TNA.

Hiku Le'o isn't in the game. Someone would have to give him stats.

James Ellsworth is now under a WWE written deal, he's not accepting bookings after Saturday.

Io Shirai Kairi Hojo would decline a WWE offer for this reason...

Spoiler

They are two of Black Lotus' ninjas who attacked Pentagon Dark at Lucha Underground's Aztec Warfare 3 so she is under a Lucha Underground contract which is rather hard to get a release from. Ask Hernandez. Mayu Iwatani is the third ninja. Hojo and Iwatani both would need stats too.

Paige, I'll gladly help try to help with the update but will need help with keeping up with ages. Anyone want to collaborate in that with me?

On 11/19/2016 at 10:02, ROFF said:

can you add Flash Morgan Webster to the game? 

Can you (or someone else) provide stats for him?

WWE notes:
Apollo Crews should have Dangan Bomb renamed to Spin-Out Power Bomb. I don't think it has ever been called the Dangan bomb. Apollo Combination should be an Impact move.
Bobby Roode should have arrogant as his gimmick. I'd put Glorious Drop as his primary finisher and Glorious Bomb as his secondary finisher. 
Braun Strowman should have his speed to 25. I'd make his primary finisher the Running Powerslam. 
Brian Kendrick should have Bully Choke changed to Captain's Hook.
Curt Hawkins should have Taste of Pain as his primary finisher and Heat Seeking Missile as his secondary finisher (making this a top rope move.)
Darren Young should have Crossface Chickenwing as his secondary finisher (making it a submission move.)
Fandango should have Falcon Arrow as his secondary finisher (making it an impact move.)
Mojo Rawley should have one of his Hyper Drives as a ground move
Titus O'Neil should have Million Dollar Slam as his secondary finisher.
I'd add Mosh and Thrasher to open deals as a part of SmackDown.
#DIY should have their tag experience raised to 20 and their finisher is Superkick Knee Smash
Authors of Pain should have Last Chapter as their finisher.

Another great update! If you could, please add Laurel Van Ness to your next update for TNA Wrestling. If there is anything I can ever do to help with the updates, please let me know.

Thanks again!

Edit: Also re-add Joey Styles back to the game

Edited by RanSting
Addition