Custom Modern WCW Logo Request

Paige Turner

So, I've been playing my custom WCW game for quite a while now and decided that maybe it was about time for a new and updated logo. Would someone be able to create a custom and modernized WCW logo on the silver logo background with an EWR banner to match it? I was thinking something similar to the log the used during the invasion.

wcw.png

If anybody is willing to do this, I would greatly appreciate it.

7 hours ago, Razor1124 said:

@Paige Turner Nothing special but it includes the logo you requested so you at least have something to use until further notice. Hopefully it's the right size as this is my first graphic for EWR I have made.

Banner_WCW_zps6yd9lyu0.jpg

That's awesome. this will actually be perfect.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey, @TheWho87 or @Rocky, any chance I could get one of your guys’ help on this?

Im revisiting my old custom EWR WCW save and am wanting a new logo and possibly a new banner.

I was wanting to use this logo and have it cut onto the silver logo background, with the banner style up to you. As long as the banner has World Championship Wrestling and even a variation of this logo on it, I'll be happy. Thanks in advance for any help

Image result for wcw logo

• Like 1

• 6 months later...