Hideo Kojima's Death Stranding

Benji

On 12/2/2016 at 20:02, apsham said:

That I wouldn't begrudge him on too heavily for the circumstances, especially with the recent information that came out through Jeff Keighley in a Glixel interview.

Hmm. I'm only slightly familiar with the issues, if that is true then that's fair enough. It was pretty obvious by the end that the game wasn't..."finished" in the sense that the original planned story wasn't told. Some of the story elements that were used though (the most boring Jeep ride in existence) just seemed so ill conceived.

MGS5 and that era of Konami is going to make a hell of a read if that book ever gets written, and no doubt was not an environment that Kojima could thrive in creatively.

For me though, MGS 5 also had incredible hype (including the 'Nuclear' trailer, which ranks up there as one of my favourites ever) to its story, that I'm just gonna have to temper my hype until I see something a bit more concrete. 

Edited by Robsturgh

1 hour ago, Robsturgh said:

Hmm. I'm only slightly familiar with the issues, if that is true then that's fair enough. It was pretty obvious by the end that the game wasn't..."finished" in the sense that the original planned story wasn't told. Some of the story elements that were used though (the most boring Jeep ride in existence) just seemed so ill conceived.

MGS5 and that era of Konami is going to make a hell of a read if that book ever gets written, and no doubt was not an environment that Kojima could thrive in creatively.

For me though, MGS 5 also had incredible hype (including the 'Nuclear' trailer, which ranks up there as one of my favourites ever) to its story, that I'm just gonna have to temper my hype until I see something a bit more concrete. 

Oh God, that was the worst. It went on for about 2 hours. >_>

A Kojima game is one of the few I'll look at and go "Yep, I'll preorder that"...the others being Rockstar and Bethesda.  I personally didn't come across any gamebreaking glitches in games by those three.  Watching this trailer...yea, I'm like "WTF...I want to see more!"   

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

So apparently if you speed up the second trailer so it's the same length as the first, then play them both side by side, the baby dissapears from the first the same time it appears in the second.

Edited by OctoberRavenO
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, OctoberRavenO said:

So apparently if you speed up the second trailer so it's the same length as the first, then play them both side by side, the baby dissapears from the first the same time it appears in the second.

Ordinarily I'd put that down as a weird coincidence, but with Kojima I become sceptical :shifty: