Crash Bandicoot

Benji

You've still got a few months at least. I still haven't caught up with the awesome games that came out this year. I hate that they generally all come out in the span of a few months because I generally have a huge pile of unplayed games sitting waiting for me.

24 minutes ago, Jericode said:

I am all over this, I used to LOVE Crash Bandicoot.

Now give me a Spyro remaster set instead of this Skylanders shit and I'm golden.

I would totally be down for that. Or maybe even better, try to make a new Spyro game. The last Spyro game (not counting the Skylanders crap) was released in November of 2008. I think that is long enough for people to forget how mediocre these games were and start fresh.

17 hours ago, Hellraiser said:

I would totally be down for that. Or maybe even better, try to make a new Spyro game. The last Spyro game (not counting the Skylanders crap) was released in November of 2008. I think that is long enough for people to forget how mediocre these games were and start fresh.

Ratchet and Clank sold well this year I can imagine the likes of Spyro and Crash would do even better.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Benji said:

Crash is going to grab loads of casual people. For a lot of people my age, women in particular, Crash Bandicoot is very fondly remembered.

Exactly what you said. Jen doesn't really like games but said she loved Crash as a kid and wants me to get this when it comes out. 

On 12/6/2016 at 05:12, Just Joe said:

The only thing that ever came close to beating Mario Kart. Brilliant game, hardly surprising it was the last one Naughty Dog made before they sold the licensing on and the quality quickly dropped.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is amazing and Diddy Kong Racing was really good as well.

I've been tempted to trade over to the PS4. The Xbox One really does not have that many exclusives. With this being an example, the range for PS4 exclusives obviously outweigh XB1. So, it is tempting to trade over for the PS4 based upon another exclusive being brought out (this game) and many others. I would like to think that the list for exclusives on the XB1 is going to grow substantially because I'm beginning to lose interest in it all-together. 

• 6 months later...

I was going to play the three games through in order... Then I remembered how pissing hard the first game is compared to the other two! <_<

I mean, part of this will be a matter of familiarity. I owned 3 and played 2 a lot via renting, but 1 I barely touched. HOWEVER, when you get shit like "Earn the green gem by collecting all the boxes in this level without dying", that is a REAL pain. Especially when you might have one shot at reaching something because you need a boosted jump bouncing off an enemy to do it...and you miss...so your only option is to quit the whole level and re-enter from the start. 

So yeah. I'm now just blitzing the 3rd game instead. The little tiger is insanely cute. :wub: 

1 hour ago, stokeriño said:

I was going to play the three games through in order... Then I remembered how pissing hard the first game is compared to the other two! <_<

I mean, part of this will be a matter of familiarity. I owned 3 and played 2 a lot via renting, but 1 I barely touched. HOWEVER, when you get shit like "Earn the green gem by collecting all the boxes in this level without dying", that is a REAL pain. Especially when you might have one shot at reaching something because you need a boosted jump bouncing off an enemy to do it...and you miss...so your only option is to quit the whole level and re-enter from the start. 

So yeah. I'm now just blitzing the 3rd game instead. The little tiger is insanely cute. :wub: 

Yeh I totally forgot how hard the first game was compared to the others but me being the way I am I'll have to do it in order. 

Also, fucking Hog Wild.... The sheer frustration and the amount of lives I lost just on that one level is stupid. :(

Plus, I've definitely not been trying to beat @LiBenji Belle's times on the time trials :shifty: