Crash Bandicoot

Benji

The first game is easily the hardest of the three anyway, with the change in game physics, it's ridiculously frustrating. I've all but given up on it, and jump between the other two. I'm having the most fun on 3, as I don't think I've ever played it before, and if - as seems to be the case - they've used the physics for 3 across all the games, it explains why it plays so much smoother.

I like that the time travel element lends to a little more variety of level design, too, Crash 1 can get a bit samey visually.

On 7/21/2017 at 01:08, Bobfoc said:

Stormy Ascent, a level from the first game cut from the original beta version, has been remastered and released as a free download. For those who don't know, it's basically an even harder version of Slippery Climb, which is already a nightmare.

50 lives it took me to do it...

Got the platinum trophy on all 3 games now.

Sunset Vista was probably most frustrating for me on the first due to the length. Hangin' Out was a pain on the second, Piston It Away and Spaced Out too. High Time on the third was just ridiculous at times, had to just use the tornado spin over most of the gaps.

Just Stormy Ascent to go now.