January 2017 Transfer Window Thread

stokeriño

Wet Spam are apparently going to offer us 15m for Chris Wood. Double it and throw in that Fletcher lad and we'll think about it.

15m for our main striker when we're pushing for promotion is pittance 

7 hours ago, Matt said:

Wet Spam are apparently going to offer us 15m for Chris Wood. Double it and throw in that Fletcher lad and we'll think about it.

15m for our main striker when we're pushing for promotion is pittance 

I guess it is all about relative value, but Wood is never worth that much money. It is a perfect storm that a) you are pushing for promotion, and b) that you have no-one else who can seemingly score that makes him even anywhere near double figures - and I'm a fan of his.

It may be because I've always liked the player, but with Everton so keen on Memphis, I don't see why we aren't negotiating some kind of deal that brings Deulofeu the other way. It certainly seems like he'll be on his way out this window. He's got a hell of a cross on him.

Lyon are favourites for Memphis at the moment, but United want £20m apparently and they're still some way off that.