You Pick Mafia: THE REBOOT Sign-Ups

Official Player List has been updated to reflect everyone who has sent in their suggestions.

I have not yet received suggestions from @Annual Gift Man, @LittleDaniel, or @Pizza (though Pizza said he'd have them to me tonight.)

I'll leave sign-ups open for a bit. I'll likely close this up Saturday morning and start assembling the set-up. I can fit up to 14 more on the Official Player List until then.

Remember that due to the nature of this game, there will be some downtime between sign-ups and the game starting. I'm aiming to get the game rolling earlyish next week.

Also, ya'll have sent me some outstanding suggestions so far. Some real curve balls in there too.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dexter249 said:

Don't really have any because most of my ideas we're taken.

. . . You've lost me. Everyone sends in their suggestions via private message to me. None are "taken."

EDIT: Ah, you've edited. Never mind. Well, if you don't have suggestions, this may not be the game for you. The other players (and I) will want a certain level of effort and activity from everyone, and this doesn't bode well for yours. In the name of maintaining a game that's fun for all of the included players, I'm going to politely decline your sign-up. It's nothing personal, mind you.

Edited by fhqwhjosh
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, fhqwhjosh said:

. . . You've lost me. Everyone sends in their suggestions via private message to me. None are "taken."

EDIT: Ah, you've edited. Never mind. Well, if you don't have suggestions, this may not be the game for you. The other players (and I) will want a certain level of effort and activity from everyone, and this doesn't bode well for yours. In the name of maintaining a game that's fun for all of the included players, I'm going to politely decline your sign-up. It's nothing personal, mind you.

Ironically, I've just sent some in.