New Nine Inch Nails EP announced

MalaCloudy Black

Website's down right now but here's the tracklisting:

1. Branches/Bones
2. Dear World,
3. She's Gone Away
4. The Idea of You
5. Burning Bright (Field on Fire)

The Fragile: Remastered is now available for pre-order, too. Limited copies of it on vinyl, no CD as of yet. I'm probably ordering it next week.

Already snagged the "physical component" version of the new EP. The way they describe the packaging and whatnot really intrigues me, and it was only $12 flat so that's not a bad deal (plus high quality MP3s).

It's a limited time offer where you get a physical component (CD, vinyl, etc.) and a digital component (FLAC, Mp3, or .wav file). For example, if you order the $20 vinyl package, you get the mp3s or w/e you choose on 12/23, and then the vinyl ships at a later date (projected for spring 2017). If you order the CD you get the files on 12/23 and the CD ships in January 2017.

At least that's how I understood it.