EWR January 2017 Data in making

Alright guys, I had to take a little bit of a break from all online activities for work and my daughter. I have been updating EWR as much as I could, mainly late at night after I get home from work. I have taken many of the changes all of you have suggested. I do have some good news though. I recently got a promotion at work so I will have a lighter workload, so I will have more time for the game. I will release an update at the beginning of February and I will continue on with my monthly updates. Thank you all for the kind words and keep them coming and thank you for supporting me. I have enjoyed updating the game for all of you and look forward to keep on doing so. 

And as always,

Happy playing. ??

• Like 12

On 1/25/2017 at 02:35, rufc4eva said:

Pentagon Jr. has left AAA (probably left Lucha Underground too)

Remove from the company and change his name to Penta el 0M

Daga and Garza Jr. (if he was added, I gave stats for him virtually a year ago) too.

Maybe add The Crash as a promotion? It is a growing promotion where AAA talent are going to along with Lucha Underground guys.
The roster stands as:

Spoiler

AR Fox
Bestia 666
Black Tauro (Taurus)
Brian Cage
Daga
Extreme Tiger (Tigre Uno)
Flamita (their Cruiserweight Champion)
Garza Jr.
Jack Evans
Jeff Cobb
Jeff Hardy (one half of their Tag Team Champions)
Jesus de Leon 
Jinzo (Raul Mendoza from the CWC)
Juventud Guerrera
Laredo Kid
Matt Hardy (one half of their Tag Team Champions)
Nicho el Millionario
Penta el 0M
Rey Fenix
Rey Horuz (Dragon Azteca Jr.)
Scorpio Sky
Sexy Star (their feminile champion)
Super Crazy
Teddy Hart
Willie Mack

Lucha Underground Spoiler Notes (due to alter egos):

Spoiler

Doku is Kairi Hojo

Hitokiri is Io Shirai

Mala Suerte of the Rabbit Tribe is Lil' Cholo

Pindar of the Reptile Tribe is Steve Pain

Saltador of the Rabbit Tribe is the former El Sinistero de la Muerte and Mariachi Loco

Veneno is Cortez Castro

Vibora of the Reptile Tribe is Judas Devlin/Austin Draven

Yurei is Mayu Iwatani

WWE Royal Rumble Title Changes

Spoiler

The Club( Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows) are the new WWE RAW Tag Team Champions

Neville is the new WWE Cruiserweight Champion

John Cena is the new WWE World Champion

Also:

Spoiler

Turn Luke Harper Face( or at least Tweener)

Add Mickie James to the Roster

Spoiler

Also:

Spoiler

Edited by Bunkhouse Buck

On 1/25/2017 at 13:35, Paige Turner said:

Alright guys, I had to take a little bit of a break from all online activities for work and my daughter. I have been updating EWR as much as I could, mainly late at night after I get home from work. I have taken many of the changes all of you have suggested. I do have some good news though. I recently got a promotion at work so I will have a lighter workload, so I will have more time for the game. I will release an update at the beginning of February and I will continue on with my monthly updates. Thank you all for the kind words and keep them coming and thank you for supporting me. I have enjoyed updating the game for all of you and look forward to keep on doing so. 

And as always,

Happy playing. ??

Any word on what day the next update is coming out? I only ask because I am considering starting a new game and don't want to use the old/current database if the new update is coming out only in a few hours/days.

Also congratulations on the promotion and thank you for all the hard work you've done with your monthly updates as I have enjoyed playing them. Once you release the new update, I will help out with any information/changes to WWE/NXT that I can as that is mainly what I watch nowadays. Anyway, once again, thank you and congratulations.

8 hours ago, Razor1124 said:

Any word on what day the next update is coming out? I only ask because I am considering starting a new game and don't want to use the old/current database if the new update is coming out only in a few hours/days.

Also congratulations on the promotion and thank you for all the hard work you've done with your monthly updates as I have enjoyed playing them. Once you release the new update, I will help out with any information/changes to WWE/NXT that I can as that is mainly what I watch nowadays. Anyway, once again, thank you and congratulations.

My Plan is to release the update tomorrow. So look for it sometime in the afternoon.

• Like 3

Yes, but in Kevin Kelly's case, there is a possibility that he will still be working with ROH as a freelancer in his off days with New Japan. Looks like New Japan is now his primary employer. So, I don't really know how you can adapt this to EWR though...

• 1 month later...

Good man. Thanks for doing this.

If anyone is interested, I've got an insane through time database, includes Feds like NWA, WCW, WWF, WWE, ECW, WWWF, SW etc...... Basically VERY old school and new school meeting as best I could.

Contact me if you're interested