TEW16 Real World Update: January 2017

Might want to take a look at your injuries for WWE as I don't think Emma is going to be out for 4 months as they have been teasing her return for a bit. I doubt they're gonna do that for another 4 months. I also don't think Finn is going to be out for another 6 months. I'm no doctor but he's already been out for around 6 so if he's not back at the Rumble, or the road to Wrestlemania, I'll be very surprised.

Also you have John Cena out for 6 months filming a movie but he's wrestling at The Rumble.

Lana and Rusev are now married as well.

That's all I noticed on a quick cursory glance. If I notice anything else I'll let ya know.

- Remove Marti Belle from the TNA roster.

Marti Belle is no longer with TNA as her contract expired, according to PWInsider. 

Marti hasn’t been used since the August TNA television tapings. The reason she isn’t with the company is because her contract simply expired and the company didn’t renew it.

Another update on the stat updating

Good news is that most people who you can search at a decent rating should be updated for February, I say most because between now and release I'm going to focus workers who are active in game, this just means that some of the out of the business and deceased workers may not updated but they are non priority workers and will be worked on before I move onto the not awful rating.

Bad news is I just noticed that I think the fog of war settings effect these searches and when I turned them off the results got flooded, on the plus side everyone rated good or above is not an issue, the downside is that if you play with FoW off and you search rated on decent then you will get workers who havent been updated yet. Because of this I'm planning to update workers with FoW on first and then move to updating people with FoW off afterwards.

I've also been focusing on updating stats a bit too much and havent actually updated much beyond that but I'm going to work on that after the weekend and get the February update out on Wednesday.

• Like 1

I'm going to be changing up the following names for the next update.

- Pentagon Jr to Penta El Zero M (I've read it being 0M but his Twitter account is named Zero M)
- Fenix to Rey Fenix

Also for those who follow Chikara, who are the guys they frequently have on commentry, asking so I can give them a little bump in colour stats.

Chikara updates (including who does a lot of commentary):

Vacate the Young Lions Cup, as this year's YLC tournament is being held in February.

Change Name: Dustin to DUSTIN

Remove: Amasis, Blaster McMassive, Drew Gulak, Flex Rumblecrunch, Gavin Loudspeaker, Heidi Lovelace, Leonard F. Chikarason, Pinkie Sanchez, Prakash Sabar, Princess Kimberlee, the Proletariat Boar of Moldova, and Soldier Ant.

Retire: Soldier Ant

Make Active: Chuck Taylor TM

Turn Face: Ashley Vox, Bullet Ant, Delmi Exo, Lucas Calhoun, Trent Seven, and Warren Barksdale.

Turn Heel: Icarus, Kodama, Mark Angelosetti, and Obariyon.

Make Inactive: The Throwbacks II

Create Team: Chuck Taylor TM and DUSTIN, "Chuck Taylor and DUSTIN," low exp

Create Team: Rick Roland and Sloan Caprice, "The Closers," low exp

Commentators: Bryce Remsburg, Dasher Hatfield, DUSTIN, Eddie Kingston, Mike Quackenbush, UltraMantis Black

On 27/01/2017 at 23:10, LittleDaniel said:

Chikara updates (including who does a lot of commentary):

Reveal hidden contents

Vacate the Young Lions Cup, as this year's YLC tournament is being held in February.

Change Name: Dustin to DUSTIN

Remove: Amasis, Blaster McMassive, Drew Gulak, Flex Rumblecrunch, Gavin Loudspeaker, Heidi Lovelace, Leonard F. Chikarason, Pinkie Sanchez, Prakash Sabar, Princess Kimberlee, the Proletariat Boar of Moldova, and Soldier Ant.

Retire: Soldier Ant

Make Active: Chuck Taylor TM

Turn Face: Ashley Vox, Bullet Ant, Delmi Exo, Lucas Calhoun, Trent Seven, and Warren Barksdale.

Turn Heel: Icarus, Kodama, Mark Angelosetti, and Obariyon.

Make Inactive: The Throwbacks II

Create Team: Chuck Taylor TM and DUSTIN, "Chuck Taylor and DUSTIN," low exp

Create Team: Rick Roland and Sloan Caprice, "The Closers," low exp

Commentators: Bryce Remsburg, Dasher Hatfield, DUSTIN, Eddie Kingston, Mike Quackenbush, UltraMantis Black

Thanks for that, I've updated everything posted in the thread so far.

One question regarding Chikara, whats the current state of their stables, I don't think I've updated them in a while and I can't seem to find info on their roster page.

Also a general question regarding WWE, I've signed Roode, Young and Gulak and fired the Head Bangers and Spirit Suad who were on PPA deals, the only ones who still have PPA's are Ariya Daivari, Gurv Sihra, Harv Sihra, Ho Ho Lun, Lince Dorado, Mustafa Ali, Tony Nese, Tozawa. Should they be under written deals or left with PPA's, with the exception of Ho Ho Lun, they have all worked soley for WWE from September to December last year depending on the worker, Ho Ho Lun is the only one who hasnt had a match in WWE so far this year.

1 hour ago, TheWho87 said:

Thanks for that, I've updated everything posted in the thread so far.

One question regarding Chikara, whats the current state of their stables, I don't think I've updated them in a while and I can't seem to find info on their roster page.

No problem, I'll fire up a new game with Chikara when I get home from work to see what you've got now and go from there. 

I would put everyone in WWE under written deals. Either that, or put them on Developmental deals if they aren't active on 205 Live (or have been more active in NXT). You can always call them up that way, and don't risk losing them to another promotion right away.

I've updated the WWE and NXT contracts, every one is under written/development deals with no complete clauses, I've also updated Goldbergs deal to a written deal similar to Lesnar and Undertaker contracts (creative, special attraction and min main eventer).

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic