2017 MLB Thread

Meacon Keaton

Ya know Baseball is my favorite sport but I don't think I know a single Twin. I think maybe I've heard of Dozier but that is it

4 hours ago, Meacon said:

Just had a dream that I woke up and we were losing 7-1. :( This one game playoff is doing me in.

Not quite as bad yet but it's getting there :( 

:o Severino is done already

12 minutes ago, Buschy Heenan said:

I know Yankee fans who were freaking the fuck out after the Twins' 3-run first inning.  I wasn't sure why.  I get that it's "win or go home" but Minnesota's pitching is pretty bad.  3 runs was never going to be enough against that Yankee lineup in that park.

Falling behind 3 runs in an elimination game is a situation worth freaking out about.

12 minutes ago, Buschy Heenan said:

I know Yankee fans who were freaking the fuck out after the Twins' 3-run first inning.  I wasn't sure why.  I get that it's "win or go home" but Minnesota's pitching is pretty bad.  3 runs was never going to be enough against that Yankee lineup in that park.

You never know. That kind of momentum in a one and done game has ended teams before. I wasn't freaking out too much but I definitely didn't feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

One down, eleven to go. :) 

I'm not saying that I think they will...but the Yankees can beat anybody.  I felt if they lost this Wild Card game it would be disappointing...but from this point forward they are playing with house money.  Granted I will be upset if they lose...but anything from this point forward is an excellent year regardless.