Need eyes on something.

=BK=

Yeah, I need a new set of eyes on something I was working on.

ttJBb9A.png

Is it obvious where the head has been shopped on? I know where it should be if it is and that's fucking with my ability to accurately judge it.

• Like 1

I needed her in a ref outfit for future diary stuff. It was either this body or Summer Rae which would have be all kinds of weird looking cause, you know, Charlotte has tits the size of Summer's head.

• Like 1

Yeah, I also knew beforehand that it was Taryn Terrell's body LOL I guess if we're being nitpicky then you can see in the ends of Charlotte's hair that it's cut in a 'blocky' sort of way? And the lighting on Taryn's left arm is kinda too dark compared to the way Charlotte's head is positioned, but honestly, if I'd have made that, I'd be happy with it. 

• Like 1

Now that I'm back on desktop....

These are the two images used:http://imgur.com/a/9Nowd

12 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Only because I know that the body is of Tarell Taryn, the head does seem a bit small but thats more of a preference I'd change if I were doing it, beyond that looks alright/

As soon as I finished it I realized I should have gone a bit bigger.

Anyway, I'm glad it turned out so decently. Doing this with photos of women was quite a bit more difficult than when I shopped a tux onto Cesaro.