[EWR] NJPW 2016 Database ft. Recent Updates

After reading several old and new posts between Reddit & EWBattleground pertaining to people wanting to play as NJPW in EWR, a fellow Booker Suplewich & myself have taken the liberty to make that happen. Utilizing the most recent EWR database provided by PaigeTurner (November '16), we've managed to build NJPW in EWR with updated Staff, Roster, Touring Workers, Announcers, Owner, etc. We hope that you guys enjoy the Data as we have.

[MEDIAFIRE]: NJPW Nov '16

Side Notes:

• Because of how EWR limits the Based In locations for Promotions to either America, Mexico or Canada, we've placed NJPW in America. Seeing as how it was recently mentioned that NJPW have plans to branch out to America, we felt this was the obvious choice.
  • Because of the inability to book two Events in the same month, a few Cups and Tournaments were left behind to make room for PPV's. In regards to the Events themselves, all of them, with the exception of Wrestle Kingdom, are Large Events. This was done to counter how much it costs to put on a PPV to prevent losing money.
  • Because of the limited capability of the in-game File Editor, the Events do not have the accurate days of the month they're held on. We are aware of this. To fix this, adjust all the dates as soon as you boot up the game when you start a new Save. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until the first day of the following month to do so.
  • Any/all Touring Workers are on a Written Contract, unless they work for other Promotions. In which they're on an Open Contract.
  • All updates and edits to Promotions, Workers, Stables, Tag Teams and Staff alike are provided through critiques and suggestions made on the EWBattleground Forums. More specifically, the EWR January 2017 Data In Making thread and the EWR Real World Update: November '16 thread.
  • Current Day Roster/Staff for NJPW are a reflection of CageMatch.net, NJPW Wikipedia, NJPW.co.jp and fellow bookers who've provided insight from their viewership of the promotion.
Edited by Celtinigma
  • Like 1

I might actually give this data a crack. Just one little thing,

Would you consider basing the company in Mexico or Canada (Which ever would work best) just so when you have the Americans "Come over" they are seen as the foreigners?

14 minutes ago, Rocky said:

I might actually give this data a crack. Just one little thing,

Would you consider basing the company in Mexico or Canada (Which ever would work best) just so when you have the Americans "Come over" they are seen as the foreigners?

I could do that, yeah. Most likely Canada if I do. If there is a general consensus agreeing to make the switch, I can definitely make it happen. Main reason why I put it in America was mainly to compete with TNA and WWE. But you definitely make a point with how Americans are seen as outsiders/foreigners to NJPW.

42 minutes ago, Rocky said:

It was in reference to this.

EWR doesn't place any regional restrictions on workers that I know of. I don't understand the relevance of this suggestion. Is it for gimmicks?

• Like 1

In hindsight, the question was a bit off. I forgot the restrictions on EWR and yeah it will only be for gimmicks and you can pretty much use any gimmick you want and it's not like foreigners are actually using the Foreigner gimmicks.

• Like 2