TEW16 Real World Update: February 2017

Here is the update for February, its a little early as I may be busy tomorrow and getting out early is more logical than later, anyway first off the major update this month has been workers stats, unlike previous months where I've been updating rosters and then stats based on those rosters, this month I've been doing workers based on their skill levels and I've been able to get more done than usual so I'm going to be working to this format for the foreseeable future. Unfortunately beyond that I haven't updated much beyond the typical updates for the month.

You may want to update the following worker picture names from January's pack

- Charly_Manson to Sharlie_Rockstar
- Fenix to Rey_Fenix
- Pentagon_Jr to Penta_el_Zero_M

Enjoy

Database: February 2017
Graphics: February 2017
Workers: January 2017

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016

Spoiler

• Like 2

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic
On 31/01/2017 at 21:33, No1Thuganomic said:

Just a quick question:

I saw your preview beta of an all female mod on the GDS Forum - are you still working on that?

Kinda

In short I was going to start work on it again when I fixed up more stats for female workers, in the meantime Fleisch has started work on his own female based mod and I've shelved mine for the time being and have moved my attention to another mod I had in the works.

The side mod I'm currently working on is inspired by the concept of iDOM but is along the line of what if regional wrestling associations started up allowing each country to have an territory system in the modern day.

I have a preview that I'm using to develop promotions and rosters, its not in a playable state and I'm using it as a starting point for when I start to properly build the data when the real world mod is a bit more fixed up.

Whoniverse Preview

3 hours ago, Racoon said:

Seth Rollins must have a starting injury of 8 weeks, following his injury during the Samoa Joe's attack on him during last RAW.

Actually Rollins' injury should be 4 weeks because the update is for march and 4 of the 8 weeks have already passed by the release of the next update. ;)

On ‎02‎.‎02‎.‎2017 at 17:01, TheWho87 said:

Kinda

In short I was going to start work on it again when I fixed up more stats for female workers, in the meantime Fleisch has started work on his own female based mod and I've shelved mine for the time being and have moved my attention to another mod I had in the works.

The side mod I'm currently working on is inspired by the concept of iDOM but is along the line of what if regional wrestling associations started up allowing each country to have an territory system in the modern day.

I have a preview that I'm using to develop promotions and rosters, its not in a playable state and I'm using it as a starting point for when I start to properly build the data when the real world mod is a bit more fixed up.

Whoniverse Preview

Ok, thanks. I'll have a look at the Fleisch mod when it's released.

Do you have a template or anything for adding people to the database?  Chikara is missing some regular roster members and tomorrow they have quite a few people debuting who seem like they will be sticking around.

I'm working on the stables and stuff right now, but hold off on any changes until tomorrow since that's their season opener and things might change.

In the meantime, here's some Chikara stuff mostly focused on stables and gimmicks.

Remove: Pinkie Sanchez

Make Chuck Taylor TM an active wrestler

Make Mike Quackenbush the default announcer

STABLES:

Remove: Literally every single one.  Some might come back later but as of right now everyone in those stables are either not with the company anymore or not affiliated with each other under that name.

Add:

The Legion of Rot
Hallowicked
Frightmare
Icarus
Mark Angelosetti
Jigsaw
The Batiri

The Batiri
Obariyon
Kodama
Kobald

The Colony
Fire Ant
Silver Ant
Worker Ant

Team Big Deal
The Big Deal
Rick Roland
Sloane Caprice

GIMMICKS:

Argus - Young Lion (Wholesome)
Ashley Vox - Underdog (Wholesome)
Bullet Ant - Thrill Seeker (Wholesome)
Chuck Taylor TM - Putz (Comedy)
Delmi Exo - Underdog (Wholesome)
Ice Cream Jr - Simpleton (Comedy)
Lucas Calhoun - Throwback (Gimmicky)
Missile Assault Man - Raging Bull (Realistic)
Rick Roland - Bodyguard (Cocky)
Sloane Caprice - Bodyguard (Cocky)
The Swamp Monster - Joker (Comedy)
UltraMantis Black - Occult (Weird)
Wani - Foreigner (Gimmicky)

9 hours ago, LittleDaniel said:

Make Chuck Taylor TM an active wrestler

When I checked his profile and contract set up I didnt see a problem, he is set up as a wrestler sometimes and a manager usually, in his Chikara contract he is also set for an in-ring role, it seems weird that the game gives him an auto push as a personality since it will block the player giving him that role because he is meant to have an in ring role.

Changing his wrestler roles to usually does seem to fix the issue.

13 hours ago, LittleDaniel said:

Do you have a template or anything for adding people to the database?  Chikara is missing some regular roster members and tomorrow they have quite a few people debuting who seem like they will be sticking around.

I'm working on the stables and stuff right now, but hold off on any changes until tomorrow since that's their season opener and things might change.

Apoligies for missing this, only caught it when I scrolled up beyond your other post.

I do have a template I use on the stat forum, you can keep it down to grade letters to make it easier, I may make a few changes for balancing when I put them into the data.

Spoiler

Born:
Set to Debut:
Race:
Nationality:
Based In:
Style:
Body Type:
Size:
Other Genres: None
Face Gimmick:
Heel Gimmick:

Contract Details

Alignment:
Last Turn:
Manager:
Gimmick:
Gimmick Rating:
Gimmick Status:
Momentum:

Employment History
-
==================================================

SKILLS

In Ring Skills

Brawling:
Puroresu:
Hardcore:
Chain Wrestling:
Mat Wrestling:
Submissions:
Aerial:
Flashiness:

Performance Skills

Basics:
Psychology:
Safety:
Consistency:
Selling:

Physical Abilities:

Athleticism:
Power:
Stamina:
Toughness:
Resilience:

Entertainment Abilities and On Camera Qualities

Microphone:
Charisma:
Acting:
Star Quality:
Sex Appeal:
Menace:

Other Skills and Reputation

Announcing:
Colour:
Refereeing:
Respect:
Fog of War Scouting Levels

In Ring: 1
Entertainment: 1
Gimmick: 1
Announcing: 1
Colour: 1
Refereeing: 1

Physical Condition

Head Condition: 90
Body Condition: 90
Arms Condition: 90
Legs Condition: 90

Gimmick Performance Skills

Face:
Heel:
Cool:
Cocky:
Crazy:
Legitimate:
Comedy:
Weasel:
Brute:
Weird:
Wholesome:

POPULARITY

America:
Canada:
British Isles:
Mexico:
Japan:
Europe:
Australia:

- Add a Working Agreement Company Relationship between TNA and Pro Wrestling NOAH - http://impactwrestling.com/impact-professional-wrestling-noah-partnership/

- TNA also have a working agreement with Konnan's Crash promotions in Mexico. But they don't appear to be in the game yet - given the big names on their roster and the recent high profile AAA defections there it would be worthwhile added them and setting a WAG between them and TNA. 

- From the below report it also appears there may be a working agreement in the works with ITV's World of Sport but nothing concrete yet so one to keep an eye on just:

Spoiler

Jeff Jarrett has replaced John Gaburick as the main guy in TNA. This happened about two weeks ago but has been largely kept quiet. Gaburick is still with the company, but Dixie Carter and Serg Salinas are gone. Salinas is completely gone while Carter may still have a title but no longer is working out of the office and essentially is a non-entity. Salinas is listed as having left the company last month to become General Manager of Trifecta Entertainment. Trifecta Entertainment was the publicity company that Carter ran prior to the family purchasing TNA. Jarrett has spoken with people with the idea he’ll be able to make deals soon. Dutch Mantel is back on creative, and Scott D’Amore, who booked TNA when it was doing its best PPV business, is also in, so it is basically the Jarrett regime. The general feeling is that the way things shake out is Jarrett will be in charge and Mantel and D’Amore and Jarrett will run creative

An interesting thing would be announcing, since it was Gaburick who replaced Mike Tenay with Josh Matthews, who he knew from WWE. Matthews didn’t exactly get stellar reviews, but Tenay had a high contract when he was in TNA and they are in a cost-cutting mode

Jarrett has been trying to set up a meeting with the people doing ITV World of Sport. World of Sport wants someone to run their wrestling operations as they don’t want to be running a wrestling promotion, have no experience at it, but are interested in a promotion so they can run a weekly television show. The expectation is ITV will be making a decision shortly about wrestling. We’d heard talk of February tapings, and obviously that’s not happening but they are still in touch with people and talking like it’s a go, but this is also the television business where you operate like it’s a go as long as the idea is still alive. It does look like Jarrett may be trying pull of an international relationship with TNA, Crash, NOAH and ITV just judging from recent meetings. Jarrett and Crash makes sense given that Jarrett is working the main event himself at the next Crash show, and bringing Eli Drake from TNA in as well. The problem is that the biggest stars Crash and Konnan have would be Rey Mysterio Jr., Penta 0M, Rey Fenix, Jeff Cobb, Ricochet, Brian Cage, etc. who are all under contract to Lucha Underground which means they can’t work for TNA. Masayuki Uchida, the new President of NOAH, announced on 2/7, that they have a working agreement with TNA, for the first time since 2012 (when Samoa Joe and Magnus worked NOAH shows and even won the GHC tag team titles). They announced that several TNA wrestlers would be appearing on the 3/12 show at the Yokohama Bunka Gym. Uchida was the point man for Wrestle-1 a few years ago when they worked with TNA and even had Bound for Glory at Korakuen Hall in 2015. While nothing has been announced, Moose on Twitter teased the idea he was going to NOAH, and Eddie Edwards, who used to work for NOAH, is also going over soon. D’Amore was the conduit for the NOAH deal, which will also include NOAH wrestlers coming to TNA, and they’ve got some great ones like Katsuhiko Nakajima, Daisuke Harada , Naomichi Marufuji (who has some of the best timing of when to do what of perhaps anyone in the business right now), Takashi Sugiura and others. Masa Kitamiya is great given his level of experience. Plus NOAH will send young wrestlers to D’Amore in Canada and TNA for training

We’re told that things have gotten a little uncomfortable in the TNA & ROH relationship, which at this point is really only the Hardys vs. Young Bucks match in Lakeland, since there are lingering past issues involving the Jarrett led version of the company and ROH from the past

A lot of the top talent in TNA is apprehensive about the changes and there is the thought that if anyone but the top few guys leave, Jarrett has all the GFW guys he was using that can fill the holes, but right now nobody knows exactly how things are going to shake out. Because Anthem has spent so much money between the loans and the Billy Corgan settlement, and there is no way to make money right now, they are looking at cutting costs and there has been talk of cutting pay which has talent unhappy. The basic idea is to cut talent pay and not necessarily have a hiring freeze, but not to aggressively pursue outside talent that would cost money unless it’s a unique circumstance. The last taping was really just a continuation of the Gaburick regime, while the next set of tapings in March will play a part in whatever the new direction is, who is being pushed, etc

Matt & Jeff Hardy and Drew Galloway still haven’t signed. A thing to watch out for is that the Hardys, Matt in particular, had been given free reign for their gimmick, and with the Jarrett crew back in charge of creative, whether that will continue remains to be seen. The one thing TNA had as its advantage over everyone else as far as the Hardys being here is that they knew they could do their ideas whereas elsewhere they wouldn’t have nearly the control. One would think the thing that would threaten their deals more than anything, aside from a pay issue, and in their case, I don’t see that happening because they are considered top guys, is if the Hardys no longer had full control over what they were doing

- Add Scott D'Amore to TNA with a Road Agent role, he has returned as part of the creative team alongside Jeff Jarrett & Dutch Mantel - http://impactwrestling.com/impact-professional-wrestling-noah-partnership/

- Change the TNA head booker to either Jeff Jarrett or Dutch Mantel - Jarrett if your not running GFW (his owner status there would prevent this) or Dutch if you have GFW as active. 

- Add Angelina Love to TNA on a PPA deal as a heel semi active wrestler, she returned on last nights show to assist Davey Richards in his attack on Eddie Edwards and his wife Alexis Nevaeh. Turn Davey Richards Heel. 

- Dixie Carter is apparently gone for good with regards TNA. Remove her TNA contract and set her as Out of the Business. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

3 minutes ago, JohnnyNitro said:

- Change the TNA head booker to either Jeff Jarrett or Dutch Mantel - Jarrett if your not running GFW (his owner status there would prevent this) or Dutch if you have GFW as active.

It's funny to suggest that GFW is doing anything right now to be considered active

3 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

It's funny to suggest that GFW is doing anything right now to be considered active

Lol yeah they've been a non entity for some time now, just thought i'd point it out as i enabled them as part of save I'm running only to get the error in the editor to tell me i cant have JJ as both TNA booker and GFW owner - so yeah Jarrett as head booker in the data - if anyone activates GFW for whatever reason, simply change it to dutch and set Jarrett as a road agent in TNA and GFW owner seems to work a treat. 

That said i suspect their about to get a new lease of life soon with all these changes in TNA - i'm assuming Jarrett was at least smart enough to get GFW Amped a slot on Fight Network as part of his negotiations to join TNA as creative consultant otherwise he's very foolish. 

For Progress, you have them set up with two monthly events, ENDVR # and Progress Chapter #.  The company isn't big enough for the AI to run two shows a month, it just deletes the Chapter shows (presumably because its lower alphabetically).  The Chapter shows are their main shows while the ENDVR shows are more like student shows, so I would delete ENDVR and let the user add it back in if they want to play super realistic.

On 2/10/2017 at 14:55, LittleDaniel said:

For Progress, you have them set up with two monthly events, ENDVR # and Progress Chapter #.  The company isn't big enough for the AI to run two shows a month, it just deletes the Chapter shows (presumably because its lower alphabetically).  The Chapter shows are their main shows while the ENDVR shows are more like student shows, so I would delete ENDVR and let the user add it back in if they want to play super realistic.

They aren't doing ENDVR shows anymore anyway, they've been replaced with this Freedom Road reality show garbage.

Change Alexxis Neveah's name in TNA to Alicia.

Following her run in during the main event on last nights impact they were referring to Eddie Edwards wife Alexxis Neveah as Alicia and she also wrestled a few of those Knockouts Knockdowns under that name so looks like this is the name their going with for her.