WWE Champions

The Red Reuben

15 minutes ago, Handsome Gazz said:

Their proper finishers are unlocked at later star levels I believe.

I would suggest everyon gets Cena, he's massively OP in my eyes. His green move allows you to place red gems, which can level his red move, which usually boosts into his finisher so you can often hit all three in a row and wipe out just about anyone.

So he's regressed from Five Moves of Doom to just three?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, New Year New Srar! said:

I got Luke Harper! :o 

So do I! He's wonderful.

I pushed the faction to level 2 so I now have everyone that sent a request added. We have 3 spots right now if you still want to join. 5 more spots open up with every level.

Just completed the WWE Live Tour and got a 2* Gold Ryback for my troubles. Need to get more coin to feed him more.

what's the name of the faction? I'll quit the one I'm in and join

@Rocky

Alright, sent requests @Rocky. Names are Vokoder and Deathstroke 666 (just Deathstroke was taken)

Well I just "Fused Up" my Triple H whatever that means. 

So I've gotten the hang of leveling up your wrestlers with coins, and leveling up the moves with posters or whatever they are called.

What I am still not understanding is what to do with Tokens and Props. Can anyone help me out there?

Also, what is the point of the "dollars" in the upper right corner? What can they be used for?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

So I've gotten the hang of leveling up your wrestlers with coins, and leveling up the moves with posters or whatever they are called.

What I am still not understanding is what to do with Tokens and Props. Can anyone help me out there?

Also, what is the point of the "dollars" in the upper right corner? What can they be used for?

Tokens are used for enhancing your worker and evolving them to the next tier. Options become available when you have all the tokens required.
Props you use in match, you'll see a few card looking things next to your MoveSet. They help alter gems, add loot boxes etc
The "Dollars" in the corner is the in game currency. You can use them to but things in the Loot Store i.e more superstars, coins, health etc. I recommend saving up because it's not that easy to come by.

5 minutes ago, james_ewing88 said:

I just requested to join. Name's Kansas Kid 47.

Added

8 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

The dollars can be used to save your superstar if their about to be pinned *50 Cash) or buy packs with better superstars.

Tokens are used to level your stars. So you'd move from Bronze to Silver. Silver to Gold. Then One Star to Two Star, I /think/,

I hadn't realised Props were different. My bad. XD

Edited by Ace

4 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

I still can't figure out what I'm supposed to do with like the jump ropes, the microphone, the lantern, and the other "tokens"

Those are for "Enhancing" your superstar. I think that's only available when they're max level. It pushes them to the next tier.

They require a set amount of specific tokens. i.e My Roman Reigns required 5 Mics, 5 Sheep Masks and 10 Dumbells. I think.
That helped me evolve him to Gold 1*

You know what'd be a good feature for this game? The ability to have preset tag teams. That way you can save the trouble of having to replace one or both members seperately.

The ability to choose which partner goes first would be also rad.

3 hours ago, OctoberRavenO said:

You know what'd be a good feature for this game? The ability to have preset tag teams. That way you can save the trouble of having to replace one or both members seperately.

The ability to choose which partner goes first would be also rad.

Person on the left starts in the ring :)