WWE Champions

The Red Reuben

7 hours ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Requested to join and said username from here

6 hours ago, Baddar said:

I sent a request too!

Added

1 hour ago, Blehschmidt said:

So I have the option to Enhance my NXT Seth Rollins for 3000 coins and/or Fuse Up for 2000 coins

Is one better than the other? Should I do both? Any particular order?

I'd fuse up first then you won't need to Evolve him. I'm not sure if you can enhance him after that because enhancing also evolves the worker.
and it won't double evolve because your stats won't match up.

I think Enhancing is this games way for doing a Perfect Pro on Supercard. It gives you that extra stat boost.

Thanks for answering all my questions so far. Think I am finally getting the hang of everything.

Is there any way to unlock new superstar posters other than defeating them at the end of a tour? I just keep getting posters of the people I already have.

Best way is to grind out "Cash" and you can by lootcrates which have posters in them. If you go into the loot store section, it'll give you an idea of what's available and how much.
Then there's the easiest way. Cash injection. I bought the Undertaker pack, because it was the 1* Gold Undertaker full stats after using the extras in there, and Shane O'Mac's Bag thingy which gives me coins and cash daily and a Paul Orndorff at the end of 30 days.

Got that message as well.

So for those who have cards that can be fused together, if you train 1 up prior to the fusion and get to where you can enhance it, does the other one pop into your roster then? Cause I now got 2 Authority HHH's and am thinking of leveling them both up to gold if possible before getting them fused to have an even stronger contender on my squad.

And how do cards gain stars? is that what fusion does?

22 minutes ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Got that message as well.

So for those who have cards that can be fused together, if you train 1 up prior to the fusion and get to where you can enhance it, does the other one pop into your roster then? Cause I now got 2 Authority HHH's and am thinking of leveling them both up to gold if possible before getting them fused to have an even stronger contender on my squad.

And how do cards gain stars? is that what fusion does?

I don't think you can use duplicate cards. Just build on the ones they have. The way the roster looks like its set up, each superstar has 1 slot. And your cards gain stars via evolution. 1* Bronze - Gold then evolves to 2*. repeat to 3*

16 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Any idea what gauntlet blitz tickets are used for? I have 135 and don't know how or where to use them. 

Gauntlet Blitz is an event that you use your tickets to enter. I don't when the next one is.

• Like 1

This game is way too addicting.  I've spent some money, which I never do on mobile games, and I've played for hours before bed not realizing how much time has passed by.  Whoever came up with this idea for WWE really hit this out of the ballpark.

The game just finger fucked me twice in a row.

I had Reigns who had regenerated to almost capacity (something like 4800/4900) before a match, yet when I started, he began on 1300. Somehow managed to win that one, but in my next match, Cena had regenerated over 5000 yet when the match started wasn't even half of that. WTF. I played matches yesterday with partial/almost full health guys without any issues, now the matches are starting at a much lower level than the game says they will.