Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Tingle

2017 NFL Off-Season Thread

Recommended Posts

Chuck Tingle    2,385

Another year, another Super Bowl.


The

Spoiler

New England Patriots

are Super Bowl Champions because

Spoiler

we needed one more reminder that outside the Cubs winning the World Series, 2016 sucked. :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thatshortguy    3,024

Falcons OC Kyle Shanahan is likely off to San Francisco to be the new head coach over that shitshow.  Several talking heads here want Chip Kelly as the replacement for Shanahan because we haven't suffered enough as team or a country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meacon    17,837

Spoilers, ya mook!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thatshortguy    3,024
10 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Spoilers, ya mook!

Seriously,  You will have to physically deafen and blind yourself to avoid spoilers on this game.  I'm sure someone will still probably try to make you feel a Braille card with the results after the fact.

Cowboys reportedly targeting Adrian Peterson and DeMarcus Ware.  Peterson has expressed an interest in Houston, Tampa Bay and the Giants, however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lineker    30,215

Anyone want Osweiler? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chuck Tingle    2,385
Just now, Lineker said:

Anyone want Osweiler? 

Hell, why not? Ravens apparently almost had Ryan back in '08.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meacon    17,837

It's the offseason, Srar! 

Which means it's baseball season! :D 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adam    4,716
6 minutes ago, New Year New Srar! said:

Seriously? The game hasn't even been over for an hour yet. You guys are something

Hey we can talk about the prospect of Chicago being good now.

Larry is coming back, the Cardinals are heading to London. Bring on the football season!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxx    15,857
1 hour ago, thatshortguy said:

Seriously,  You will have to physically deafen and blind yourself to avoid spoilers on this game.  I'm sure someone will still probably try to make you feel a Braille card with the results after the fact.

Cowboys reportedly targeting Adrian Peterson and DeMarcus Ware.  Peterson has expressed an interest in Houston, Tampa Bay and the Giants, however.

Ware, fuck yeah.  Peterson would be the kind of stupid luxury signing we should avoid, he shouldn't get more than backup money from us because that's all he'll be, and he will certainly get starter money from another team.

 

ALSO JAYLON SMITH IS COMING MOTHERFUCKERS

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MadJack    3,541
1 hour ago, thatshortguy said:

Falcons OC Kyle Shanahan is likely off to San Francisco to be the new head coach over that shitshow.  Several talking heads here want Chip Kelly as the replacement for Shanahan because we haven't suffered enough as team or a country.

Well I mean Shanahan can hardly do worse than Kelly did at SF >_>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GhostMachine    863
1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Ware, fuck yeah.  Peterson would be the kind of stupid luxury signing we should avoid, he shouldn't get more than backup money from us because that's all he'll be, and he will certainly get starter money from another team.

 

ALSO JAYLON SMITH IS COMING MOTHERFUCKERS

Oh, of course they'll sign AP and give him more money than he deserves. Because Jerry very well can't go and spend that money on players who are actually worth it, now can he? But I hope its the Giants who end up overpaying him.

Ware back in Big D be alright with me, though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lowerdeck    253

Starting tomorrow, I'll be taking applications.  Why should I quit supporting the Patriots* and support your crappy team?

Steelers, Cowboys, Broncos, Colts, Redskins, and Jets fans need not bother.


* = Trump connections to the Patriots need not be mentioned.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
damshow    8,846

Is there a team not owned by a billionaire who swoons at the phrase "Repealing Dodd-Frank"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lowerdeck    253
2 minutes ago, damshow said:

Is there a team not owned by a billionaire who swoons at the phrase "Repealing Dodd-Frank"?

 

Green Bay, and that's probably the only one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lineker    30,215

Just do what I did @Lowerdeck and pick a name out of a hat.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MadJack    3,541

Don't do what I did and pick your based on a player that now isn't even in the sport.

And if you do do that, don't pick the 49ers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, damshow said:

Is there a team not owned by a billionaire who swoons at the phrase "Repealing Dodd-Frank"?

Don't you know the Bears are owned by Mr. John Average Everyman?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard he's a pretty average dude.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
damshow    8,846
34 minutes ago, Lowerdeck said:

 

Green Bay, and that's probably the only one

Albeit most of the owners of Green Bay do sway Republican soooo...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxx    15,857
1 hour ago, Lowerdeck said:

Starting tomorrow, I'll be taking applications.  Why should I quit supporting the Patriots* and support your crappy team?

Steelers, Cowboys, Broncos, Colts, Redskins, and Jets fans need not bother.


* = Trump connections to the Patriots need not be mentioned.

 

DAK AND ZEKE DAK AND ZEKE

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meacon    17,837

He said need not bother!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxx    15,857

Needs to be reminded these ain't your daddy's Cowboys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By Maxx
      Breaking News: Fuck Roger Goodell
    • By Chuck Tingle
      So, it's almost time for the most patriotic time of year: the NFL REGULAR SEASON
       
      Stolen from last year's thread:
      Superbowl Champions:
      AFC Champions:
      NFC Champions:
      OPOY:
      DPOY:
      OROTY:
      DROTY:
      #1 Pick 2017 Draft:
      BONUS QUESTION: Will this be the season Joe Flacco finally passes for 4000 yards?
       
       
    • By Dan
      Another season in the books.
      because
      Marshawn Lynch has already announced his retirement
      Here's what we've got to look forward to:
       
    • By DFF
      Did a quick search and it seems we, somehow, don't have a thread for this (correct me if I'm wrong).
       
      Anyways, who grabbed it so far and what are your thoughts? I quite like the new catch mechanic, though it seems trickier to intercept this year (but, conversely, easier to perform knock downs).
    • By Dan
      We're 2 weeks away from the start of the regular season so it's time for a new thread!
      Let's start off with some predictions. Last year I correctly predicted:
       This year we'll go with:
      Superbowl Champions:
      AFC Champions:
      NFC Champions:
      OPOY:
      DPOY:
      OROTY:
      DROTY:
      #1 Pick 2016 Draft:
      49ers arrests/retirees between now and the draft:
       
       
       
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×