2017 NFL Off-Season Thread

Schlitzbrille

10 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Spoilers, ya mook!

Seriously,  You will have to physically deafen and blind yourself to avoid spoilers on this game.  I'm sure someone will still probably try to make you feel a Braille card with the results after the fact.

Cowboys reportedly targeting Adrian Peterson and DeMarcus Ware.  Peterson has expressed an interest in Houston, Tampa Bay and the Giants, however.

6 minutes ago, New Year New Srar! said:

Seriously? The game hasn't even been over for an hour yet. You guys are something

Hey we can talk about the prospect of Chicago being good now.

Larry is coming back, the Cardinals are heading to London. Bring on the football season!

1 hour ago, thatshortguy said:

Seriously,  You will have to physically deafen and blind yourself to avoid spoilers on this game.  I'm sure someone will still probably try to make you feel a Braille card with the results after the fact.

Cowboys reportedly targeting Adrian Peterson and DeMarcus Ware.  Peterson has expressed an interest in Houston, Tampa Bay and the Giants, however.

Ware, fuck yeah.  Peterson would be the kind of stupid luxury signing we should avoid, he shouldn't get more than backup money from us because that's all he'll be, and he will certainly get starter money from another team.

ALSO JAYLON SMITH IS COMING MOTHERFUCKERS

• Like 4

1 hour ago, thatshortguy said:

Falcons OC Kyle Shanahan is likely off to San Francisco to be the new head coach over that shitshow.  Several talking heads here want Chip Kelly as the replacement for Shanahan because we haven't suffered enough as team or a country.

Well I mean Shanahan can hardly do worse than Kelly did at SF >_>

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Ware, fuck yeah.  Peterson would be the kind of stupid luxury signing we should avoid, he shouldn't get more than backup money from us because that's all he'll be, and he will certainly get starter money from another team.

ALSO JAYLON SMITH IS COMING MOTHERFUCKERS

Oh, of course they'll sign AP and give him more money than he deserves. Because Jerry very well can't go and spend that money on players who are actually worth it, now can he? But I hope its the Giants who end up overpaying him.

Ware back in Big D be alright with me, though.