2017 NFL Off-Season Thread

Schlitzbrille

Cordarelle Patterson is signing with the Raiders

... and they are still interviewing Charles too.

I'm glad Tyrod Taylor is staying with the Bills. If Buffalo can strengthen their defence this off-season, they might actually be a competitive team. It didn't help that Shaq Lawson missed time and Ragland missed the whole season. Those two should help.  

2 hours ago, DFF said:

... and they are still interviewing Charles too.

Smart move.  The days of the bell cow back are gone.  Having Lacy and Charles means you have a persistent run game people have to respect.

Poe to Atlanta?  They're chattin' it up.  Andre Roberts just signed, but I'm far less enthused about our new Fair Catch Machine.

Percy Harvin retired again (again?).

Datone Jones signed with the Vikings

On 3/14/2017 at 03:21, Lineker said:

That's so Raiders.

Yeah, signing the best KR in the league and an explosive but imperfect 4th WR on a one year prove it deal IS 'so Raiders' and we have Reggie to thank for that.

@Maxx, I need a Cowboy fans opinion... Aikman or Romo?

Also, someone on Reddit told me that John Elway 'never did anything until he got TD' and, thus, is 'not even in the conversation' for best QB of his era...