2017 NFL Off-Season Thread

Schlitzbrille

1 hour ago, Lowerdeck said:

Starting tomorrow, I'll be taking applications.  Why should I quit supporting the Patriots* and support your crappy team?

Steelers, Cowboys, Broncos, Colts, Redskins, and Jets fans need not bother.

* = Trump connections to the Patriots need not be mentioned.

DAK AND ZEKE DAK AND ZEKE

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lowerdeck said:

Starting tomorrow, I'll be taking applications.  Why should I quit supporting the Patriots* and support your crappy team?

The Lions are trying to emulate the Patriots model. When we become the next great dynasty everybody hates you can say you were there from the beginning.

9 hours ago, Lowerdeck said:

Your premise is shit, your team is shit and you should pick the Broncos cos you'll look rad as fuck in Orange.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lowerdeck said:

Because the Bucs are starting to make headway again and should be in playoff contention in a very tough division, with a schedule including quite a few playoff teams? :shifty: 

6 hours ago, Lineker said:

Kyle Shanahan confirmed as the 49ers head coach.

Sigh.  Matt Ryan will now have his fourth different offensive coordinator, though it is notable all of them went on to become head coaches.

5 hours ago, Mick said:

Because the Bucs are starting to make headway again and should be in playoff contention in a very tough division, with a schedule including quite a few playoff teams? :shifty: 

Bucs would have taken the NFC South if it had not been for Atlanta getting hot.  Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if we see Bucs v. Cowboys in the NFC Championship next year.

I think Chip Kelly is, and should always be, a college head football coach. But in his defense, that roster was a joke and I'm not sure there is a single coach out there that could have done anything with the 'talent'. Baby Shanahan has his work cut out for him. Even if he is head coach-worthy, I'm not sure this stop is going to be where he will excel. 

2 hours ago, Meacon said:

I think Chip Kelly is, and should always be, a college head football coach. But in his defense, that roster was a joke and I'm not sure there is a single coach out there that could have done anything with the 'talent'. 

Jim Harbaugh :shifty: