EWR Real World Update: February 2017

As someone who loves playing with ROH, I can say that TK O'Ryan needs to be added, and given a partnership with Matt Taven and Vinny Marseglia  as the Kingdom. 
His finishers are the Glue Factory (submission) and the Mustang Ride (impact). Also, I'd bump all three of their overalls up just a bit.

Just a suggestion.

On 2/6/2017 at 22:58, Razor1124 said:

The reason I mentioned the Spirit Squad is because according to both WWE.com and Wikipedia's WWE Personnel Page, both Kenny and Mikey are still signed and competing on SmackDown Live. I understand we have not seen them in a while but they should still be apart of the WWE roster. As for The Headbangers, they never appeared on WWE.com and they no longer show up as part of the roster on the Wikipedia Personnel page, so it's safe to assume they (The Headbangers) no longer work with WWE for the time being.

In regards to Dana Brooke, I didn't know if she was still being associated with Charlotte due to the fact I haven't seen her in a while. However, now that it is known she isn't with Charlotte anymore then Cocky works fine for her gimmick.

The Spirit Squad are appearing in Preston for PCW in April, so they definitely aren't under a Written Contract with WWE

8 hours ago, pryko1987 said:

The Spirit Squad are appearing in Preston for PCW in April, so they definitely aren't under a Written Contract with WWE

I never said they were under a written contract with WWE. However, they are still signed to WWE under a Open Contract due to the fact that neither WWE's website, which list their roster or the Wikipedia personal page for WWE talent removed them and placed them under the "Alumni" section as of yet. So even though, we may not see them, they are still working with WWE under a Open Contract until WWE does confirm their release.

So far I've found a lot of people who are either colour commentators, might return, on tv staff members, UK tournament or on the WWE's radar are missing from this. Corey Graves, Brie Bella, Jamie Noble, JBL, Joey Mercury, Lita, Matt Striker, Nigel McGuinnes, Percy Watson, Renee Young, Sara Amato, Sarah Stock, Sting, Jojo Offerman, Amanda Rodriguez, Jordan Devlin, Kelly Klein, Mada, Maria Manic, Priscilla Kelly, Rachel Ellering, Renee Michelle, Toni Storm, Taynara Melo, Nixon Newell.

Not to mention a lot of younger wrestlers who are often talked about like Amber Nova, Aspyn Rose, Bianca Blair, Brandi Lauren, Britt Baker, Chelsea Diamond, Dominique Fabiano, Katie Forbes, Kiera Hogan, Noah Kekoa, Priscilla Kelly, Raegan Fire, Demi Bennett.

And also here's some Japanese wrestlers that should be in the game. Maya Yukihi, Kairi Hojo, Hana Kimura.

Remove from Chikara Roster: Amasis, Blaster Mcmassive, Blind Rage, Dalon Castle, Flex Rumblecrunch, Hype Rockwell, Jaka, Jakob Hammermeier, Jervis Cottonbelly, Jigsaw, Kodama, Leonard F. Chikarason, Pinkie Sanchez, Prakash Sabar, Shynron, Snowflake, Swamp Monster, Worker Ant II

Rename Amasis to DeSean Pratt

Rename Orange Cassidy to Fire Ant

Rename Estonian Thunderfrog to Thunderfrog

Stable: Remove Devastation Corporation, The Hexed Man

Stable: Add The Legion of Rot (Hallowicked, Frightmare, Kobald)

Chikara Young Lions Champion -> The Space Monkey

15 hours ago, Hardcore3 said:

So far I've found a lot of people who are either colour commentators, might return, on tv staff members, UK tournament or on the WWE's radar are missing from this. Corey Graves, Brie Bella, Jamie Noble, JBL, Joey Mercury, Lita, Matt Striker, Nigel McGuinnes, Percy Watson, Renee Young, Sara Amato, Sarah Stock, Sting, Jojo Offerman, Amanda Rodriguez, Jordan Devlin, Kelly Klein, Mada, Maria Manic, Priscilla Kelly, Rachel Ellering, Renee Michelle, Toni Storm, Taynara Melo, Nixon Newell.

Not to mention a lot of younger wrestlers who are often talked about like Amber Nova, Aspyn Rose, Bianca Blair, Brandi Lauren, Britt Baker, Chelsea Diamond, Dominique Fabiano, Katie Forbes, Kiera Hogan, Noah Kekoa, Priscilla Kelly, Raegan Fire, Demi Bennett.

And also here's some Japanese wrestlers that should be in the game. Maya Yukihi, Kairi Hojo, Hana Kimura.

WWE:
Staff Section
:
Corey Graves, Jamie Noble, JBL, Joey Mercury, Lita, Matt Striker, Nigel McGuinness, Percy Watson, Renee Young, Sara Amato and Sarah Stock are listed under the staff section in WWE as none of them are active wrestlers.

Retired or Semi-Retired:
Brie Bella and Sting were both removed due to the fact that they retired or semi-retired in Brie Bella's case. Brie could be added back in as a Non-Wrestler since she is pregnant (which is what I do but stats may be out of date).

Add:
Staff:

Andrea D'Marco needs to be added to the (Interviewer) Production staff section for WWE. (Unknown Age) (Couldn't find anything)

Carlos Cabrera needs to be added to the (Spanish) Announcer staff section for WWE. (October, 57)

Carsten Schaefer needs to be added to the (German) Announcer staff section for WWE. (May, 56)

Charly Caruso needs to be added to the (Interviewer) Production staff section for WWE. (Unknown Age) (Couldn't find anything)

Darryl Sharma needs to be added to the (NXT) Referee staff section for WWE. (September, 32)

Funaki needs to be added to the (Japanese) Announcer staff section for WWE. (August, 48)

Jerry Soto needs to be added to the (Occasional Spanish) Announcer staff section for WWE. (Unknown Age) (Couldn't find anything)

JoJo (Offerman) needs to be added to the (Ring Announcer) Production staff section for WWE. (March, 22)

Kayla Braxton needs to be added to the (Interviewer) Production staff section for WWE. (Unknown Age) (Couldn't find anything)

Sebastian Hackl needs to be added to the (German) Announcer staff section for WWE. (October, 36)

Wrestlers (Still a bunch missing from the House Show Roster):
Bianca Blair:
Finisher: Unknown (Couldn't find anything)

Danielle Kamela:

Mada Abdelhamid:

Macey Evans:

Name Changes:
Noah Kekoa was renamed to Kona Reeves.

Other:
Add:

Amanda Rodriguez:
Finisher: DDT, Tornado DDT or Famouser

Kelly Klein:
Finisher: Taste My Rainbow (Modified STF)'

Maria Manic:

Priscilla Kelly:
Finisher: (Tilt-A-Whirl) Dragon Sleeper

Rachael Ellering:
Finisher: STO, Superman Punch, Springboard Legdrop or Spear

Renee Michelle:
Finisher: Spear, Bonita Bomb, Dragon Sleeper or Asai Moonsault

Toni Storm:

Taynara Melo:
Age: (Unknown, 21) (Couldn't find anything besides her age)

Nixon Newell:
Finisher: Welsh Destroyer, Vulture Culture Destroyer or The Shiniest Wizard (Shining Wizard)

Amber Nova/Nova Girl:
Age: (Unknown, 25) (Couldn't find anything besides her age)

Aspyn Rose:

Brandi Lauren:

Britt Baker:
Finisher: Rainbaker or Baker Buster

Chelsea Diamond:
Finisher: Diving Crossbody or Fisherman's Suplex Hold

Dominique Fabiano:
Age: (August, Unknown) (Couldn't find anything but the month she was born)
Finisher: Chick Kick or Swinging Neckbreaker

Katie Forbes:
Finisher: The Clapback or Acrylic Assault

Kiera Hogan:

Raegan Fire:

Demi Bennett:
Finisher: Solefood

Maya Yukihi:
Age: (January, Unknown) (Couldn't find anything but the month she was born)
Finisher: Swanton Bomb

Kairi Hojo:
Finisher: Diving Elbow Drop or Sliding D (Sliding Forearm Smash)

WWE UK Tournament Competitors:
Jordan Devlin 
Finisher: Moonsault (According to WWE's website)

James Drake: 
Finisher: Mr. Mayhem (According to WWE's website)

H.C. Dyer:
Finisher: Ripcord Blue Thunder Bomb (According to WWE's website)

Sam Gradwell:
Finisher: Diving Headbutt (According to WWE's website)

Saxon Huxley:
Finisher: Shattered Illusions (According to WWE's website)

Roy Johnson:
Finisher: Last Set (According to WWE's website)

Dan Moloney:
Finisher: The Worldstar (According to WWE's website)

Tucker:
Finisher: Superkick (According to WWE's website)

Tyson T-Bone:
Finisher: Gypsy's Kiss (According to WWE's website)

Notes:
Danny Burch from the WWE UK Tournament is listed under Martin Stone. His Age should be December & 35.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Razor1124 said:

WWE:
Staff Section
:
Corey Graves, Jamie Noble, JBL, Joey Mercury, Lita, Matt Striker, Nigel McGuinness, Percy Watson, Renee Young, Sara Amato and Sarah Stock are listed under the staff section in WWE as none of them are active wrestlers.

Retired or Semi-Retired:
Brie Bella and Sting were both removed due to the fact that they retired or semi-retired in Brie Bella's case. Brie could be added back in as a Non-Wrestler since she is pregnant (which is what I do but stats may be out of date).

Add:
Staff:

Andrea D'Marco needs to be added to the (Interviewer) Production staff section for WWE. (Unknown Age) (Couldn't find anything)

Carlos Cabrera needs to be added to the (Spanish) Announcer staff section for WWE. (October, 57)

Carsten Schaefer needs to be added to the (German) Announcer staff section for WWE. (May, 56)

Charly Caruso needs to be added to the (Interviewer) Production staff section for WWE. (Unknown Age) (Couldn't find anything)

Darryl Sharma needs to be added to the (NXT) Referee staff section for WWE. (September, 32)

Funaki needs to be added to the (Japanese) Announcer staff section for WWE. (August, 48)

Jerry Soto needs to be added to the (Occasional Spanish) Announcer staff section for WWE. (Unknown Age) (Couldn't find anything)

JoJo (Offerman) needs to be added to the (Ring Announcer) Production staff section for WWE. (March, 22)

Kayla Braxton needs to be added to the (Interviewer) Production staff section for WWE. (Unknown Age) (Couldn't find anything)

Sebastian Hackl needs to be added to the (German) Announcer staff section for WWE. (October, 36)

Wrestlers (Still a bunch missing from the House Show Roster):
Bianca Blair:

Danielle Kamela:

Mada Abdelhamid:

Macey Evans:

Name Changes:
Noah Kekoa was renamed to Kona Reeves.

Other:
Add:

Amanda Rodriguez:
Finisher: DDT, Tornado DDT or Famouser

Kelly Klein:
Finisher: Taste My Rainbow (Modified STF)'

Maria Manic:

Priscilla Kelly:
Finisher: (Tilt-A-Whirl) Dragon Sleeper

Rachael Ellering:
Finisher: STO, Superman Punch, Springboard Legdrop or Spear

Renee Michelle:
Finisher: Spear, Bonita Bomb, Dragon Sleeper or Asai Moonsault

Toni Storm:

Taynara Melo:
Age: (Unknown, 21) (Couldn't find anything besides her age)

Nixon Newell:
Finisher: Welsh Destroyer, Vulture Culture Destroyer or The Shiniest Wizard (Shining Wizard)

Amber Nova/Nova Girl:
Age: (Unknown, 25) (Couldn't find anything besides her age)

Aspyn Rose:

Brandi Lauren:

Britt Baker:
Finisher: Rainbaker or Baker Buster

Chelsea Diamond:
Finisher: Diving Crossbody or Fisherman's Suplex Hold

Dominique Fabiano:
Age: (August, Unknown) (Couldn't find anything but the month she was born)
Finisher: Chick Kick or Swinging Neckbreaker

Katie Forbes:
Finisher: The Clapback or Acrylic Assault

Kiera Hogan:

Raegan Fire:

Demi Bennett:
Finisher: Solefood

Maya Yukihi:
Age: (January, Unknown) (Couldn't find anything but the month she was born)
Finisher: Swanton Bomb

Kairi Hojo:
Finisher: Diving Elbow Drop or Sliding D (Sliding Forearm Smash)

WWE UK Tournament Competitors:
Jordan Devlin 
Finisher: Moonsault (According to WWE's website)

James Drake: 
Finisher: Mr. Mayhem (According to WWE's website)

H.C. Dyer:
Finisher: Ripcord Blue Thunder Bomb (According to WWE's website)

Sam Gradwell:
Finisher: Diving Headbutt (According to WWE's website)

Saxon Huxley:
Finisher: Shattered Illusions (According to WWE's website)

Roy Johnson:
Finisher: Last Set (According to WWE's website)

Dan Moloney:
Finisher: The Worldstar (According to WWE's website)

Tucker:
Finisher: Superkick (According to WWE's website)

Tyson T-Bone:
Finisher: Gypsy's Kiss (According to WWE's website)

Notes:
Danny Burch from the WWE UK Tournament is listed under Martin Stone. His Age should be December & 35.

Good stuff, mate. With those who have been moved to the staff section, are they able to be used as colour commentators?

21 minutes ago, Hardcore3 said:

Good stuff, mate. With those who have been moved to the staff section, are they able to be used as colour commentators?

Those who have been moved to the staff section may be used as either Announcers or Colour Commentators. However, in order to use a active wrestler such as Austin Aries as a colour commentator they have to have the Announcer Ability ticked.

On 2/7/2017 at 01:52, Paige Turner said:

Hello EWB Universe, Paige Turner back again with my long overdue monthly update. I apologize for the long wait as I have been busy being a new father. I have updated most of the Japanese touring commitments and in the process of completing it. This upload is a little different then my old ones as I did not get the chance to compress the files in WinZip, instead I just uploaded the data folder from my game onto MediaFire. There is no Alter file included as the one I use is blank. If you need a file, please download one from my previous updates. I apologize about the long wait and I hope you all enjoy. If you guys have any questions or comments, please leave them below.

Thanks and Happy Playing. ;)

FEBRUARY 2017 UPDATE:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/alkls1fvrmiyy/DATA

I looooooooooooooooove you Paige Turner. Thanks.

Hows Paige Turner Jr?