EWR Ultimate 2002 Scenario [In Progress]

Llama

Hey there guys, it's been a while since i've worked on a new scenario. I made Altern-8 almost 10 years ago, and that seemed to be pretty well-received. Anyway, 2002 is one of my favorite eras, where a lot of the biggest names from the 90's were still working in relatively good condition and a lot of the biggest names from the mid-2000s/early 2010s were starting out, but most of the mods i've seen from around this era are rather thin. This scenario i'm working on is based around Spring 2002 in a world where both WCW (through the Fusient purchase) and ECW (under Paul Heyman) have soldiered on. ECW has fallen in prestige and size, but is still producing monthly events with a roster true to their glory days. WCW's roster has remained mostly unchanged since their purchase, however the days of nonstop "Russo Twists" are firmly in the rear-view mirror and Eric Bischoff is in firm control of the promotion. They lost their deal with Turner Networks after splitting from "Turner-ville", but they have since picked up a network deal with MTV following the success of the WWF's Heat program on their networks, and Thunder has recently re-joined the WCW lineup on MTV2. 

I've also added AAA, CMLL, various Canadian independents like BCW and ECCW, and a good few American independents of the time like HWA, ECWA, and a young ROH. In total, I currently have 15 promotions added. At the current time, i'd say about 80% of the mod is completed, i essentially just have to finish tag teams and relationships at this point. As it stands, i believe there's about 2500 workers in the game now. I'll update this thread with a more detailed description of the scenario and the promotions themselves in a few days, and the whole project should be finished and uploaded in around a week or so. I just wanted to give a brief explanation of what i've been working on, it's taken longer than anticipated but I think it's going to end up being great!

Edited by Llama
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...