Fire Emblem Heroes

The Red Reuben

Once I get past the beginning stages, is there less downloading shit? I downloaded a small intro movie, then did like two tutorial battles and now it's like "now download 326 MB worth of data!"

Seems like it. I'm still doing the prologue missions but I've recruited 3 characters just goofing around, and the first one I recruited was the most important.

3fc.jpg

• Like 1

I'm on chapter.. 4, I think, now? I just finished fighting in Roy's world. 

I dig the game but how do I use items in my inventory? I have something called Light's Blessing that I wanna use, and like 10,000 Hero Feathers. Can I even use them at all? I can't figure out how.

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I'm on chapter.. 4, I think, now? I just finished fighting in Roy's world. 

I dig the game but how do I use items in my inventory? I have something called Light's Blessing that I wanna use, and like 10,000 Hero Feathers. Can I even use them at all? I can't figure out how.

Light's Blessing, I think, is used when your lose a mission. It revives your entire party at full health.

The hero feathers are used when you get a hero to level 20. Then you can change their ranking from a 1 star to 2 to 3 etc....

• Like 1

Ah, okay. Cheers.

I brought entirely the wrong team to the "Divine Dragon Princess" part of chapter 5. Holy shit. I spent like 4 orbs reviving my team because I didn't want to give up and have this team lose all their EXP. I was trying to net Shareena and Anna some EXP and maybe a level up, but I really should have taken my heavy hitter team (Alfonse, Bartre, Arthur and the blue-haired Pegasus Knight whose name escapes me). Bartre and Arthur are unstoppable juggernauts who regularly mow down the competition.

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to get the hang of this and figure out who is worth holding onto, what the best layouts are for my team, etc - but man it's a bit much especially when progression moves at the speed of light. I'm an orb away from my next full set of anime babies - after that I'll report my team and see if I can make some sense of it all.

• Like 1

I finished the story on normal and I'm half way through that on Hard. Right now my team is:

Lvl 27 4-star Corrin
Lvl 26 5-star Camilla (Easter themed)
Lvl 25 3-star Setsuna
Lvl 25 5-star Lucina

I have a 5-star Lucius that I have up to level 8, but everyone else I have listed here is a 4 star character with no work put into them.

Roy, Tiki, Catria,  Nowi, Frederick, Beruka, Matthew, Lissa.

I'm aware that Setsuna isn't great but it's my only grey ranged attacker.

Well then. I didn't think I'd actually get to do two more pulls so soon but my team was doing better than I thought. After complaining about lack of archers/greys I ended up with a first pull that was 4 greys and 1 blue.

5 Star Faye
4 Star Matthew
3 Star Niles
3 Star Gaius
3 Star Odin

And a second pull that was 4 reds and 1 blue.

4 Star Cain
3 Star Olivia
3 Star Selena
4 Star Selena
3 Star Shanna

So I'm guessing Faye is going to be my new archer.