The best programme on telly is....

ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

7 hours ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

....Hey Duggee.

I don't care if it's a little cartoon for Pre-schoolers. It makes me legit laugh. It's well worth hunting down and watching a few episodes. They're only like 5-10 minutes a pop.

We've moved off of the squirrels and on to Bing Bunny. It's been tough.

I hate Bing. He promotes bad, whingey and selfish behaviour in kids and I can tell when my eldest has watched a few episodes.

Also, what's with the carers? Are they an underclass of less developed slaves who are forced to look after the master race, or is the programme suggesting that as you get older you are merely a subserviant, wasted away shell of a being?

6 hours ago, Handsome Gazz said:

I can't say I've seen it, but Action Bronson has a food show called 'Fuck! That's delicious!' and that has to be in contention.

It's pretty decent. Mario Batali has a cooking show called Moltissimo that's pretty good as well. He invites on 2 guests, cooks for them, and interviews them while he cooks.

10 hours ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

....Hey Duggee.

I don't care if it's a little cartoon for Pre-schoolers. It makes me legit laugh. It's well worth hunting down and watching a few episodes. They're only like 5-10 minutes a pop.

Never seen this but I'm always finding myself enjoying Pocoyo, even if my son stopped watching it years ago.

On 2/12/2017 at 14:50, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

....Hey Duggee.

Is that Alexander Armstrong?

Edit: Yes it is. 

I watched one today. I like the art style and the little animal dudes were funny. I approve.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

I quite like the lass from Let's Play - Rebecca Keatley.

The mum from Topsy and Tim is preddy but too middle class for me.

My favourite is Ferne Corrigan from My Pet and Me.

I thought we'd have some crossover...

My top three in no particular order are Topsy and Tim's mum, Gem from Swashbuckle and Maddie from Do You Know (the bath episode is just a massive tease).