RuPaul's Drag Race

Mx. Canadian Destroyer

@Katsuya your spoiler tags aren't working FYI.

Spoiler

I thought Trinity definitely deserved to be up there. I thought she had the best talent performance. I am going to get tired of "stunning brown cow" real quick.

• 3 weeks later...

@Ms. Christmas Drag... thoughts on the season? Valentina slayed Into You by Ariana Grande. That is top lip sync of all time territory.

Lots of weird placements. There is no way Valentina belonged in the bottom in Snatch game. Monet, Monique, Latrice and Gia were all worse. I feel like Trinity is consistently overrated. The way its edited, I have to imagine she wins or is eliminated controversially.

Manila's runways are exceptional. Her SNM outfit made me gasp. My favorite runway look since Asia's tweety bird look. Valentina is also slaying the runway. 

I loved Gia Gunn. I actually saw no difference between Gia and Trinity interrupting during Snatch Game. 

I love Valentina and agree that she shouldn't have been in the bottom. I love pretty much everything about her. Even when she walks into the work room each episode and just milks it. 

I didn't think Gia was good at all, but I didn't think Trinity was super good as Caitlyn. I wonder if Gus was told who to pick or if he was allowed to pick. I liked how they mixed up Snatch game but I really wish all eight queens were out there at the same time. Not sure how that would work but I didn't like how they were split up. 

Manila is great. I love her and that runway was amazing. I feel like Latrice has been really underrepresented this season too. 

Naomi was far better as Wendy Williams. I did not think Trinity even did a good job imitating Caitlyn. If anything, I thought Trinity played up Caitlyn's voice as being manly. I felt kind of weird about Trinity in the episode. 

• 2 weeks later...

We've been marathoning Ru Paul and we borrowed an OutTV account from a friend to watch the Untucked episodes now - plus I pretty much just put on a playlist of Trixie Mattel and Katya's YouTube show Unhhh whenever I need something for filler in my days. I've fallen into this doubly hard compared to the last time.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, apsham said:

We've been marathoning Ru Paul and we borrowed an OutTV account from a friend to watch the Untucked episodes now - plus I pretty much just put on a playlist of Trixie Mattel and Katya's YouTube show Unhhh whenever I need something for filler in my days. I've fallen into this doubly hard compared to the last time.

I love the Trixie and Katya show. Katya is so fucking funny. 

18 hours ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

Naomi Smalls....

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that was good. 

Yeah, those two lip syncs were great. 

Naomi was in Ottawa this weekend. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

She did a live viewing party on Friday in Toronto. I wish I could have gone. 

Valentina is coming to Ottawa and it is 80$ to get in. Excessive. 

25 minutes ago, RPS said:

Valentina is coming to Ottawa and it is 80$ to get in. Excessive. 

Yeah, I love Valentina but that is too much.

Also can't blame her for asking a high price as she's coming off Drag Race. I mean, you can, but I get it.