RuPaul's Drag Race

Mx. Canadian Destroyer

1 hour ago, RPS said:

I LOVE VIXEN. It's a reality TV show. Give us drama! 

I think Cracker had great personality but I hate her looks. 

That is pretty fair. She is just so witty and I love her. 

I also am not a huge Eureka fan but the lip sync this season where she saved herself was one of my all time faves. 

Cracker is 100% my favourite and I'm hoping they're not going down a Thorgy route in putting her constantly in the top but not winning.

I'm warming to Vixen, although I still don't think there's really a huge amount of talent there: she's got a big voice, but when you look at her performance in these acting challenges (the app one and this week's) it's clear that it's a weakness.

Asia's winning me over, as is Aquaria a little (though I hated her ball looks, bar the lucha one). I low-key love Monique as well, whose kind of lovably clueless like Joslyn was.

Fully expecting Kameron, Blair and Monique to be the next ones to go, and mayyyybe Eureka too, who I feel has had her rudemption by now.

On 4/22/2018 at 15:11, Katsuya said:

Cracker is 100% my favourite and I'm hoping they're not going down a Thorgy route in putting her constantly in the top but not winning.

I'm warming to Vixen, although I still don't think there's really a huge amount of talent there: she's got a big voice, but when you look at her performance in these acting challenges (the app one and this week's) it's clear that it's a weakness.

Asia's winning me over, as is Aquaria a little (though I hated her ball looks, bar the lucha one). I low-key love Monique as well, whose kind of lovably clueless like Joslyn was.

Fully expecting Kameron, Blair and Monique to be the next ones to go, and mayyyybe Eureka too, who I feel has had her rudemption by now.

The Vixen is not good at Drag Race but is great television.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 08/06/2018 at 19:53, Gorka said:

Well, that episode was dreadful from start to finish.

Yeah, I really only liked Aquaria's looks.

Result spoilers:

Spoiler

I loooooved Miz Cracker. She feels like someone who would come back and kill on an All Star season. 

Rooting for Asia all the way. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RPS said:

Asia or Aquaria.

Truthfully this is the weakest final 4 I can think of. 

I’d say 7/8 are pretty weak too. The season got a little average after the strong start I think, but they’re all on a real good level here.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I am rewatching the old seasons. Season 2 was so good. Even though everyone was a bit rough around the edges, it worked. I thought Tyra was overrated and Raven deserved to win. 

The jump from season 2 to 3 is huge. The fashion, production values and challenges are bigger and bolder. But like the first four out of the season I have no recollection of them existing.

I am pumped for All Stars 4. Not a single dud on the cast and so many great personalities. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Katsuya said:

The Holiday Special was baaaaad.

I get what they were going for but it just didn't work. Ross being an elf, the musical stuff and then the finish to the competition. I would have rathered they just did some sort of drag variety show (like the live shows they do) then pretend it was a competition.