Need a new sig? (Taking Requests)

Jason.

Hi!

I used to frequent this place a lot more, many many moons ago.  I recently got TEW2016 and I'm feeling super nostalgic about the ol' Battleground. I remember there used to be a lot of graphic related stuff on here, like contests, battles, etc.  I used to participate (and get crushed) in them a lot.  I recently started playing around with photoshop again, and I'd like to offer my services to the EWB faithful.  If you need a new sig, banner for your diary, or whatever, I'd be happy to take a shot at making it for you.  Let me know what you need and I'll see what I can do for you.

Below in the spoiler tags are some things I've made to today as I ease myself back into making graphics.

Spoiler

sJojJm6.jpg

Spoiler

O9QectN.jpg

Spoiler

KYqH4Qr.jpg

Spoiler

h0P2A1A.jpg

Spoiler

ep1nlkk.jpg

Completed Work:

YellowDiscipline:

Spoiler

YnChubC.pngRGpck9L.png

ShitieJoker:

Spoiler

XzrAnRo.jpg

fG22NFN.jpg

Paige Turner:

Spoiler

jwRWAKH.jpg

7wNeJeu.jpg

jmac7164:

Spoiler

4aoQXO8.pnggWg9t5j.jpg

Kirkland:

Spoiler

MGj3r2x.pngzQbfOBH.png

vieiraa55:

Spoiler

XCAoFqZ.jpg

Haydenism:

Spoiler

L0ZgWKj.jpg

• Like 2

Nice work man. They remind me a bit of old E-Fed signatures but it's still good work.

• Like 1

hey man. great work. I was wondering if you could take a crack at two logos for my ROH save:

The First would be "ROH TakeDown", I was looking to have the newer ROH logo somewhere in/on the logo with a similar color scheme to the current ROH logo

The Second would be "ROH Battleground"< same deal with the ROH logo, but as for the color scheme I was looking for a black and green type color scheme.

Please let me know if you need anymore info. Thanks again!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jason_daronlane said:

@YellowDiscipline I'm happy to take a crack at it.  Do these need to be a specific size?  Also, can you link me to the specific logo you are wanting?  I'm seeing it with different color schemes.

Just to help out, this is the current official RoH logo.

logo.png

The black and orange one is the previous one.

Edited by Kirkland
  • Like 1

@YellowDiscipline Gave it a shot, these are PNG's with transparent backgrounds.  So the entire image file itself is square, that way if they need to be sized down, they won't get squished.  Hope you dig them.

Battleground:

Spoiler

YnChubC.png

Takedown

Spoiler

RGpck9L.png

Edited by jason_daronlane
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ShitieJoker said:

Would you be able to do a Impact Wrestling logo with a orange/black or green/black colour scheme? 

Í would appreciate it alot!

Might wanna be more specific with this. Are you wanting a color swap of the real logo? If so which one? Or are you wanting a original logo?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kirkland said:

Might wanna be more specific with this. Are you wanting a color swap of the real logo? If so which one? Or are you wanting a original logo?

Ideally I would like a new logo, but that obviously takes time and a lot of effort. A colour swap in the new one would do just fine. Just get rid of the damn owl if possible! :P

Hey, @jason_daronlane, would you be able to do this? 

Would you be able to make me a custom Balor Club logo?  With the words Paige Turner replacing Balor? I was wanting to use it as my new profile pic, maybe a matching signature banner as well, if its not too much to ask for.

hqdefault.jpg

Do you Think you could do a Logo and Signature for me? Thanks.

The logo Would be like the AWA Logo. But Instead Say "American Championship Wrestling" With the Initials ACW

Signature would be like the flag below but Again with "American Championship Wrestling"

52097179622611a15929e815fb206a6a.jpg