Need a new sig? (Taking Requests)

Jason.

10 hours ago, jmac7164 said:

Do you Think you could do a Logo and Signature for me? Thanks.

The logo Would be like the AWA Logo. But Instead Say "American Championship Wrestling" With the Initials ACW

Signature would be like the flag below but Again with "American Championship Wrestling"

52097179622611a15929e815fb206a6a.jpg

I'll take a crack at these sometime between today and tomorrow.  I'll tag you when it's finished.

10 hours ago, Paige Turner said:

You are the man!! Those are perfect

Glad you like them! My pleasure.

• Like 1

If you get bored I have two PPV logos I'll need done for my diary. I'll end up doing them when the time comes if you can't think of anything or just don't feel like it. I need them as PNGs on blank backgrounds so I can apply them to posters. As far as size here is one I made that I give for reference.

The names are "High Energy" and "Conflict City".

I use a lot of blue and white because it's the colors associated with the City of Charlotte where the shows happen but don't feel like you absolutely need to use them. Play around a bit.

Like I said, I can do these eventually if you don't but I just wanna give you something to fill time and see what you can come up with.

Edited by Kirkland

9 hours ago, Kirkland said:

If you get bored I have two PPV logos I'll need done for my diary. I'll end up doing them when the time comes if you can't think of anything or just don't feel like it. I need them as PNGs on blank backgrounds so I can apply them to posters. As far as size here is one I made that I give for reference.

The names are "High Energy" and "Conflict City".

I use a lot of blue and white because it's the colors associated with the City of Charlotte where the shows happen but don't feel like you absolutely need to use them. Play around a bit.

Like I said, I can do these eventually if you don't but I just wanna give you something to fill time and see what you can come up with.

I will absolutely do this.  I love your work for Queen City Wrestling, so I'll try doing do you justice!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ShitieJoker said:

@jason_daronlane so I appreciate a lot what you did with the green and orange logos, and I know it takes time to do it but could you do this for me? Would it be possible to delete the GFW logo and turn Amped into Impact Wrestling, with the same colour?. SpAXQZQ.jpg

Ok, so you want an "Impact Wrestling" logo to just look like the Amped logo?  I could try to mimic that from scratch (I'll try to find that exact font, or at least one that is close). But manipulating that exact image isn't going to happen.  I'll knock it out once I finished Kirkland's request, and I'll tag you when it's done.

9 hours ago, ShitieJoker said:

@jason_daronlane Thank you for your response, but in the mean time I discovered the new Impact logo :) which is actually, in my opinion, better than what I had in mind for this one. I will be using the new one with the old that you made for me. Nevertheless thank you for being so helpful!

No problemo, let me know if you need anything else.

59 minutes ago, vieiraa55 said:

Hi :)

If u have some free time, i would like you to do a sig for me. I don't have any restriction for you, just want to include Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens and AJ Styles on that project. Thanks in advance ;)

I will absolutely do that for you.  I will tag you when it's done. 

Those look great, man. Glad you had fun with them.

• Like 1

Do you use Photoshop for these or GIMP? I have an old PS copy but I'm hesitant to start learning to use it over GIMP because it'll feel like starting over.

1 hour ago, Kirkland said:

Do you use Photoshop for these or GIMP? I have an old PS copy but I'm hesitant to start learning to use it over GIMP because it'll feel like starting over.

I use Photoshop CS2.  I have GIMP on my machine at work, but I just can't figure that thing out.  I've been using Photoshop for about 15 years,

I humbly come to you with a request. Is there a way I could get Marty Scrull and (oddly enough) Bayley with "Limitless" in blue?

I humbly come to you with a request. Is there a way I could get Marty Scrull and (oddly enough) Bayley with "Limitless" in blue?

11 hours ago, Haydenism said:

Absolutely. What size are you looking for?