Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

1 hour ago, =BK= said:

If you can'y do mission one to do a grapple move then how are you playing the game at all

I meant the first full match mission.
What a lot of people have told me is I don;t buy games to play them. I have them for the sake of having them. ATM I'm just collecting a roster, not even randomising simulations anymore, then, eventually, I'll uninstall it and keep playing Rocket League.
Novelty wears off quick with me :/

Just now, Meacon said:

Is there an easy way to download bulk rosters? I want to start by downloading the stars of the 80's. Do I just need to type each name in individually or is there a way to download lists or groups now?

Browse the Collections in the Workshop. you can subscribe to the whole collection in one click.

• Like 1

Yeah, 3 days into the game and I've not played a single match yet as my roster just grows and grows.  I worked out an even quicker way to alphabetize each batch of edits I bring in.  Enter wrestler order, hit up which takes you right to the bottom of the list, click the last edit, drag them to their spot, back out.  Repeat until the batch is integrated.  The list scrolls effortlessly when you're actually clicking and dragging a name, so backing out each time lets you skip the really tedious part of getting back down to the bottom of the list, which takes ages.

I'm just getting a kick out of sorting my roster to my liking.  And since the edits take up no room I've duplicated ones who would have otherwise fit into multiple "promotions".  For instance I have the same edits of Booker T and Kurt Angle in the Current WWE promotion in the Raw stable as well as in the WWE HOF promotion I set up.  Ditto for many of the ROH/NJPW crossover guys.

Some of ya'll need to start looking at Data Entry jobs...:P

• Like 2

On 7/21/2017 at 20:17, =BK= said:

If you can'y do mission one to do a grapple move then how are you playing the game at all

Not everyone gets Fire Pro to actually play the matches themselves. Simming is in fact the favored way to do matches in the community.

I'm sorry but that's silly as hell. Games are to be played not watched. :D

20 hours ago, LUKIE said:

Is anyone else having issues tagging with keyboard controls? As far as I am aware you stand near your partner hold towards them and press A.

Anyone? I can't find anything online and cannot tag.

Also simmed a tournament to decide who will challenge Genichiro Tenryu for the WORLD TITLE. Riki Choshu beat Tetsuya Naito in the finals by KO with a lariat. I then used him to beat Tenryu in 7 minutes with a CRITICAL Scorpion Deathlock.

I need to do a junior tournament.

1 minute ago, =BK= said:

I'm sorry but that's silly as hell. Games are to be played not watched. :D

Think of it like building a database in WMMA from the ground up and playing it. You book the matches and see how they play out. Only difference with Fire Pro is that it's pro wrestling and that it's graphics and not a text PBP.

5 minutes ago, LUKIE said:

Anyone? I can't find anything online and cannot tag.

Try holding the direction keys close to your partner while hitting A.

I've never been into WMMA for the sole reason that it's so random but I guess I can kinda see it. i'd be able to understand it more if there were some kind of built in managment booking thing in FPW.

I'm officially on vacation which means soon I will be holding tournaments to crown my World champion, Junior World Champion, World Tag champions, and Junior World Tag champions.

Im particularly looking forward to the first round match up in the Jr World tag tournament where the Young Bucks are taking on the mid-80's Midnight Rockers. :)

43 minutes ago, Busch Strowman said:

Have sufficiently built up my WWE HOF promotion.

Braun Strowman made America great again by doing inhumane things to a certain member of the class of 2013 in a barbed wire death match.

What did Trish Stratus ever do to you?!?! <_<

• Like 1