Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

I think what it comes down to is good news - because if people with self-made tools can fix some of these big issues, the team behind the game should be able to knock it out of the park in no time at all.

But what interests me is the revelation that the director of the game is basically using this as his vanity project.. which makes me wonder if the order of things going into the game is based entirely off his whims and that's why these functionality things aren't getting that high of a priority.

Oh - the sort worked absolutely perfectly as well.

They're at the bottom of that link - but I'll try to break them down even more.

• Make sure that Fire Pro isn't running.
  • I'll presume you're running Windows? Download and install this
  • Then download this and extract it all together anywhere you want.
  • Open the Windows Explorer and put this into the location bar, like you would a browser - it will take you to where the savedata file is:

C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\spikechunsoft\FireProWrestlingWorld

• Click again and it'll have replaced %USERPROFILE% with whatever your actual information is. So copy that.

• Open up the FireGUI application that you extracted. Next to FPPW Save File hit browser, go back up into the location bar again and paste what you have saved.

• Select the savedata.dat file. It'll automatically populate the output file below it.

• Click on the List button below the other two buttons.

• Click on the Alphabetize checkbox, and then click the big FireSave button right below that.

• It will then ask you if you want to replace - say yes and it notes that it has created a backup file just in case something went wrong. If something does appear off, all you need to do is delete the savedata.dat file then change the name of the file that was created (it'll look like savedata.dat_1503190556 with the ending being a timestamp of when it was created).

And that should do it for you.

• Like 1

Cement Style tho :(N):

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

You have the option to "cache" the wrestlers from what I've seen.

Which means it takes up way more space on your hard drive.

at the cost of lowering load times... not a good tradeoff IMO.