Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

Very keen on a career/story mode! I expect it will be a bare bones "start at the bottom and work your way up" affair, but even that is a welcome addition - the problem with Fire Pro games in the past for me is that I'll spend forever creating characters, downloading them, setting everything up as much as I want it...and then only wrestle two or three random matches, and lose focus. Having a structured career mode will hopefully up the game's longevity a lot for me. They have said that story mode will feature branching paths based on player choices, though, so it might go more in-depth than that.

Really can't even guess at what announcement they could have that's as big/bigger than the NJPW tie-in, at least nothing plausible. Maybe they've managed a ROH tie-in alongside it?

They have also said that the NJPW roster haven't been added at the expense of customisability, which I had been slightly concerned about.

I'm just hoping I can recreate the SNES Fire Pro game giving me the greatest finish to a match ever, in which I hit a Piledriver, rolled away...and fell under the bottom rope, landed on my head, and got counted out.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

I love it when an edit ends up living up to their nickname

• 2 weeks later...

Why I love Fire Pro: Because in other games you can't make a hybrid worked shoot/deathmatch promotion

• 3 weeks later...

giphy.gif

• 4 weeks later...

giphy.gif

• Like 1