Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

sjje9aD.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Meacon said:

I'm worried my crappy little laptop won't even be able to run this, so I'm going PS4 just for the guarantee that I'll be able to play it.

That said I'll likely also get the PC version whenever I get around to getting a new laptop.

So far I think the specs listed on the Steam page are more recommended than minimum. Still, new shinies are always fun. <_<

• 4 weeks later...

So, news:

Spike Chunsoft has announced that the game will come with 30 randomized characters. They're not based on anyone because the copyright laws have changed and don't allow that anymore. So instead of populating the game with a few hundred random jabronies, they're putting 30 in the game at launch so that people have guys to play with right away, but it seems like the big focus is going to be on establishing a content sharing community to allow players to download who and what they want in the game. Provided the content sharing is free, that is how they get around copyright laws. People can upload whatever they want, so long as there's no charge for it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gabriel said:

Spike Chunsoft has announced that the game will come with 30 randomized characters. They're not based on anyone because the copyright laws have changed and don't allow that anymore.

You could say copyright law is taking parody...

(H)

more seriously.

• Like 6

As weird a comparison as it may be the best game for them to copy would be Don Bradman Cricket. The game itself is unlicenced with no official teams or players but they release a creation suite beforehand, then the first time you start the game it prompts you to automatically download the created real-life players and teams to overwrite what's in the data.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, thatshortguy said:

I keep seeing replies in this thread and keep hoping it's someone pointing out that it is available, only it winds up being ridiculous names.  So frustrating!  Just makes me wanna, I dunno...

CRUSH STONEPILE

...or something.

MUNCH ROCKSTAFF