Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

15 hours ago, =BK= said:

What does it mean when an opponent goes down and sells by grabbing their head and rolling around in pain? Have I hit the damage limit on their head or something?

Yes.

20 minutes ago, iDOL said:

Bit the bullet and purchased this on Steam. Hoping my laptop can handle it as the processor is nowhere near an i5.

Worst case scenario: refund it on Steam if it doesn't run well and see if you can snag a cheap PS4 now that there are newer special editions of the PS4 Pro out.

Running pretty great on my laptop, might run an HDMI to the TV when the wife and kid go to bed. 

I finally put my XBox One PC adapter to good use and got my controller synched too. 

This game is fucking awesome. Just had a 20 minute back and forth as Ziggler against Orton and he put me down with a RKO after eating about 6 superkicks.

• Like 2

I can't bput into words how pissed off I am right now.

This fucking mission.

Dive from the cage.

The goddamn game has all of a sudden decided "Nah, you don't get to do moves" and that me shaking the cage does fuck all. I'm on it and it's shaken and I fall. They're on it? They pause and then climb more till I can do another goddamn useless shake. Fuck this game's cage match bullshit.

Quick question @=BK= are you doing mission mode for the achievement or just unlocking stuff?

4 minutes ago, OctoberRaven said:

Quick question @=BK= are you doing mission mode for the achievement or just unlocking stuff?

Unlocking and ya know, "fun".

Go to the main menu, hold L1, R1, and Triangle, then click R3. You should hear a bell. To confirm if it worked go to edit mode, max points should now be 380.

495a205b35920c4c-600x400.jpg

I'm guessing that unlocks everything? If so I'm not too into that. I like unlocking stuff, especially in the story mode thing. This match is just bullshit is all.

2 minutes ago, =BK= said:

I'm guessing that unlocks everything? If so I'm not too into that. I like unlocking stuff, especially in the story mode thing. This match is just bullshit is all.

In that case, use irish whips and evasion and legwork to tire them out, then beat on them a lot. Use a square+X move to keep them down for the longest time. Don't even bother trying to work the match for high ratings until you get the dive.

Cage escape rules are the worst thing about this game by far.

10 hours ago, iDOL said:

If this game never makes it to the Switch, it will be a crying shame. 

I would love this, as I'd be able to take it everywhere with me... but there are already so many games I want, that it feels dumb to buy it twice.

Not saying I wouldn't. I totally would.