Fire Pro Wrestling World

Liam

3 hours ago, LUKIE said:

I thought early access was being released on April 29?

A bit out of the loop, but this has obviously changed?

Q2 2017 was always the date. Which means sometime this month, maybe?

• 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, thatshortguy said:

Rats.  No price just yet on Steam's side.  I've got just over $20 squirreled away for this.  Hopefully one of my other wishlist games doesn't get some stupidly good discount during the Steam Summer Sale.

It's apparently 2000 yen, which is something like $17 USD. So I'd imagine it'll probably wind up at 19.99 or something close to that.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, thatshortguy said:

The Workshop integration for this looks like everything I hoped it would be.

Online mode sounds great too. You can either pick "Pro Wrestling" when searching for an online match, which means you're looking for an opponent to work a more entertaining match. Or you can pick "cement" which means you're looking to fight someone just to win. So you can either have a fighting type game or you can have a game where you sort of work together to put on a good match. 

• Like 4

How graphically intense is this supposed to be? I can get Binding of Isaac, Chroma Squad and similar games working fine on my Laptop I have hooked to my TV so I wonder if I can get this working.

1 hour ago, =BK= said:

How graphically intense is this supposed to be? I can get Binding of Isaac, Chroma Squad and similar games working fine on my Laptop I have hooked to my TV so I wonder if I can get this working.

Depends on what you're running. I'd take a look here first, but I personally think the system requirements are overestimated a bit.

13 hours ago, =BK= said:

You should be fine.  I can't imagine this would get any crazier than some of the more intense rooms in Issac, even with the maximum number of wrestlers or explosion effects.