TEW16 Real World Update: March 2017

Spoiler
  • Caleb Konley - Babyface - Old School face (wholesome) 
  • *Add as Alter Ego of Caleb Konley* Suicide - Babyface - Comic Book Hero (Wholesome)

Further on this one, given that he wrestled more under the Suicide gimmick at the last tapings and the hype that Impact have been giving the characters return and just so people know he's there in the update it might be best to have Caleb Konley start with the Suicide alter ego applied in Impact wrestling in this update.

Also - need to add working agreements between Impact Wrestling and the following promotions - 

Also if your activating CRASH Lucha Libre in this update (which i would be forever greatful for btw) will need to add a Hostility between them and AAA.

Stats for three female wrestlers (Brandi Lauren [Impact Wrestling], Priscilla Kelly [Shine Wrestling], Aria Blake [Shine Wrestling]) which are missing and I think could be added.

Spoiler

Brandi Lauren (ppa contract with Impact Wrestling as Kayci Quinn)

Born: September 1996

Debut: March 2016

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Relationship: No

Race: White

Nationality: American

Based In: South East (USA)

Style: Regular Wrestler

Body Type: Toned

Size: Small

Min. Size: Small

Max. Size: Lightweight

Move Set:

Face Gimmick: Old School Face (Wholesome)

Heel Gimmick: Old School Heel (Cocky)

Hair: Yes

Wrestler: Usually

Active in Areas: USA

English: Fluent

Performance: 60% Babyface, 55% Heel

Cool & Cocky: 60%

Crazy: 45%

Legit: 55%

Comedy: 40%

Weasel: 35%

Brute: 30%

Weird: 25%

Wholesome: 65%

Skills:

Brawling: 40%

Puroresu: 20%

Hardcore: 15%

Chain Wrestling: 30%

Mat Work: 35%

Submissions: 20%

Aerial: 20%

Flashiness: 25%

Basics: 40%

Psychology: 40%

Safety: 35%

Consistency: 70%

Selling: 35%

Athleticism: 60%

Power: 25%

Stamina: 65%

Toughness: 30%

Resilience: 70%

Microphone: 40%

Charisma: 45%

Acting: 50%

Star Quality: 25%

Sex Appeal: 35%

Menace: 20%

Popularity: 3% South East (USA)

Priscilla Kelly (ppa contract with Shine Wrestling)

Born: June 1997

Debut: March 2015

Move Set: Tilt-a-Whirl Dragon Sleeper (Submission)

Face Gimmick: Old School Face (Cool)

Heel Gimmick: Gypsy (don’t know if that is in your Gimmick Pack)

Performance: 60% Babyface, 60% Heel

Cool: 60%

Cocky: 65%

Crazy: 50%

Legit: 45%

Comedy: 30%

Weasel: 40%

Brute: 35%

Weird: 60%

Wholesome: 55%

Skills:

Brawling: 40%

Puroresu: 20%

Hardcore: 25%

Chain Wrestling: 35%

Mat Work: 30%

Submissions: 25%

Aerial: 20%

Flashiness: 35%

Basics: 55%

Psychology: 45%

Safety: 50%

Consistency: 80%

Selling: 50%

Athleticism: 55%

Power: 30%

Toughness: 40%

Resilience: 70%

Microphone: 40%

Charisma: 45%

Acting: 50%

Star Quality: 30%

Menace: 25%

Aria Blake (ppa contract with Shine Wrestling)

Born: July 1994

Debut: August 2015

Move Set: Blakeout (Impact)

Face Gimmick: Old School Face (Wholesome)

Heel Gimmick: Old School Heel (Cocky)

Performance: 60% Babyface, 60% Heel

Cool: 50%

Cocky: 55%

Crazy: 40%

Legit: 50%

Comedy: 35%

Weasel: 50%

Brute: 30%

Weird: 45%

Wholesome: 60%

Skills:

Brawling: 35%

Puroresu: 15%

Hardcore: 15%

Chain Wrestling: 45%

Mat Work: 40%

Submissions: 20%

Aerial: 25%

Flashiness: 30%

Basics: 45%

Psychology: 35%

Safety: 40%

Consistency: 70%

Selling: 35%

Athleticism: 45%

Power: 30%

Toughness: 40%

Resilience: 80%

Microphone: 30%

Charisma: 40%

Acting: 35%

Star Quality: 40%

Menace: 25%

• Like 1

Noticed two title belts need updated for TNA/Impact Wrestling. The X-Division title picture is still the blue coloured one, it changed to a green styled X some time last year, add the cut below to the belt graphics and set that for the current X-Division title.

kXvIyBn.jpg

Also the Knockouts title is still the white strapped title. This was changed to the title pictured below some time ago. I don't have a cut of this one made, perhaps someone could do the honours so it could be added to the next update? Much appreciated. 

TNA_Knockouts_Championship.jpg

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Spoiler

The following press release has been issued:

MANCHESTER | NASHVILLE – ITV Studios Entertainment Manchester announced today that it has teamed up with IMPACT Wrestling, a subsidiary of Anthem Sports & Entertainment Corp., to bring WOS Wrestling back to ITV, with an initial commission for a 10-part series.

The commission from ITV’s Helen Warner follows a successful one-off- special, which aired on New Year’s Eve 2016. The Executive Producers for ITV Studios are Tom McLennan and Simon Marsh. Jeff Jarrett, the Chief Creative Officer for IMPACT Wrestling, will be the Executive Producer for IMPACT Wrestling.

Thirty years after the original WOS ended – and legendary stars such as Big Daddy, Mick McManus and Rollerball Rocco left British screens – this new series will feature the very best of today’s wrestlers from the current red-hot U.K. wrestling scene.

They will compete in front of a live audience at the intimate Preston Guild Hall on Thursday 25 th May and Friday 26 th May (doors 7pm / bell time 7.30pm).

Tickets for these historic shows will go on sale at 9am on Friday 7 th April from Gigsandtours.com / Ticketmaster.co.uk / prestonguildhall.co.uk. There will also be a launch event this Monday (27 th March) at 2pm in Manchester, where the full details of the WOS live shows will be announced.

This initial commission is part of a comprehensive co-production agreement between ITV Studios and IMPACT Wrestling to relaunch the WOS Wrestling brand, bringing British stars to ITV while leveraging the roster and creative team of Impact Wrestling along with its expertise in live event production and international distribution.

“This opportunity to work with ITV Studios to revive this iconic brand in the United Kingdom is a perfect example of the ways in which we intend to leverage our strengths to build our presence in international markets in collaboration with local organizations,” said Ed Nordholm, President of Impact Wrestling.

Director of Entertainment, ITV Studios Manchester, Tom Mclennan said: “Britain’s wrestling scene is thriving and there has never been a better time to bring it back to ITV after a gap of 30 years.”

Jeff Jarrett, Chief Creative Officer for IMPACT Wrestling, added: “The WOS brand is etched in professional wrestling tradition. My family’s lineage in the industry dates back 70-plus years, so I am honoured for the opportunity to work on reviving the legacy of this historic British series.”

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/818879-anthem-and-itv-team-up-to-bring-iconic-wos-wrestling-back-to-tv-jeff-jarrett-and-ed-nordholm-comment#mTZItCcsUIv4Mv0G.99

WOS Wrestling will need activated if not this update then likely May update when they are taping. 

I suppose we'll have to wait and see how this plays out but i think a working agreement between Impact and WOS won't simulate accurately the agreement, they won't exactly be "trading" talent, it sounds like IMPACT talent will make up the majority of the roster alongside local talent and they are even discussing joint IMPACT/WOS tour etc. so it might need to be WOS becomes a child company/developmental for IMPACT in game so anyone playing as impact can send/recall talent as they go - what do you think? 

No worries Who, understandable. 

For future reference or those who wish to manually add WOS - heres the roster as per todays press conference (pictured) - 

Spoiler

Magnus - Babyface - Old School Face (Wholesome)

Grado - Babyface - Fan Favourite (Wholesome)

El Ligero - Babyface - Masked Luchadore (Wholesome)

Sha Samuels - Heel - Arrogant

Johnny Moss - Heel - Bad Ass (Brute)

Rampage Brown - Heel - Bad Ass (Brute)

Ashton Smith - Heel - Old School Heel (Cocky)

Kenny Williams - Babyface - Showstealer (Cool)

Viper (Scottish) - Heel - Monster (Brute)

Zack Gibson - Babyface - Old School Face (Realistic)

Mark "Rollerball" Rocco - Babyface - Legend (Wholesome) - Personality

Klondyke Kate - Babyface - Legend (Wholesome) - Personality

Marty Jones - Babyface - Legend (Wholesome) - Personality

Johnny Saint - Babyface - Legend (Wholesome) - Personality

Steve Lynskey - Referee

Jim Ross - Announcer

Alex Shane - Colour Commentator

Not at press conference but featured on the pilot (may or may not be part of WOS going forward):

Dave Mastiff - Heel - Man Beast (Brute)

"British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith Jr. - Babyface - Family Tradition (Realistic)

Sam Bailey - Babyface

CJ Banks - Heel

Delicious Danny (Danny Hope) - Babyface

Alexis Rose - Babyface

Mark and Joe Coffey - Babyface - Power and Paint

Also need to add the ITV Studios they tape in -

MediaCityUK

Television Studio Located in Salford, Greater Manchester

Region - North (British Isles)

Capacity - 600

Set to Open - Feb 2011

Languages - English:Lots

Edited by JohnnyNitro

13 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

What day is the April update being released - Monday? Any plans for a pre and post mania data releases like last year?

Monday, Tuesday at the latest.

I only plan on releasing a post mania update, the only changes from April I'm adding are related WWE and NXT.

Just working through updating from the thread

On 15/03/2017 at 01:25, Kevin Elliott said:

Canadian TV Suggestions

- Merge CTV Television Network and Bell Media together.  TSN and CTV are both owned by Bell and cross promote big sports (ie NFL) together.

- Add CBC, they are Canada's biggest TV channel.  CBC, CTV, and Global should be the biggest channels, so keep them at Very Big.

Is the merge between CTV Television Network and Bell Media regarding their media groups?

Also CBC should be a broadcaster already

1 hour ago, TheWho87 said:

Just working through updating from the thread

Is the merge between CTV Television Network and Bell Media regarding their media groups?

Also CBC should be a broadcaster already

Yes, their media groups.

I didn't see CBC in the October update when I searched for broadcasters with coverage in Canada, but if it's in there the great!

Just a heads up, I completely lost yesterday fixing my antivirus, I had planned to updated title histories and if I had time update workers. Todday I'm going to update title histories and then clean the data for release, should be up either today or tomorrow depending on how things go.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic