Alternative EWR Data Update set for March 2017

OK, lets make one thing clear. Please consider PaigeTurner's updates as the official ones, 

I cannot provide month to month consistency but I decided to post an update I started making three months ago. Here is what I did:

1. Updated ages , wages, stats - everything I have some clue of, with the help of videos found in internet, opinions on forums and so on. For some workers, it was impossible to find any info about their age - in those cases I managed to estimate those workers' age by their look, experience in the ring and so on,

2. Updated lesser indy promotions rosters&champions to make them as accurate as possible.

3. Deleted inactive/retired workers - majorly those who retired due to health issues or were inactive for a long time, for example 4-5 years.

4. Added a lot of new workers, who weren't in the update before. Especially, I focused on those who are young and promising, or are title holders in lesser indy promotions. For some of them, it was impossible to find anything about their age, so I needed to estimate it.

So, here it is:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/wh8igu

Cheers!

Strato

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Trench said:

I tried to download it but it doesn't come out with anything to put in the files, just a single file i cannot do anything with. Am I doing something wrong?>

Hmm, that's weird. I just downloaded it with no problems. If you open the RAR file, you should see everything you need to extract to your DATA folder.

• 4 weeks later...