Benji

27 minutes ago, Mick said:

It's a forum elimination game. 

Generally, there's two sides; Town and Mafia, and two phases, day and night. At night, the mafia decides to kill one town member (all mafia members usually know each other). During the day, everyone votes to lynch one person, and it's revealed if it's town or mafia. There's a super majority of town, and it ends when the last mafia member is dead, or mafia outnumbers town. 

You can see more by googling "Mafia Game" and checking out the wikis for it. 

Just don't learn it from watching people on EWB play. :shifty: 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Troy said:

Just don't learn it from watching people on EWB play. :shifty: 

That's what make's it fun!

*Perfectly logical explanation*

ONLY SCUM THINKS THAT WAY, KILL HIM!

11 minutes ago, The Handsome Luchadore said:

Got the Ultimate Collection thing worked out and am downloading now :w00t:

Just remember, it'll take a while once you fire up a new game or neighborhood, but it's usually a one-time type deal

My massive neighborhood got corrupted. I think I moved one file the wrong way and it just crashes more than I like. That or it was too big for my laptop too handle.
New task... Pleasantview... From the beginning. Mostly because, for some unknown reason, I don't have Pleasantview on my game but I have the other 'Hoods, so I have to build it from scratch. Which is a lot easier than me trying to redownload the whole game to install.
You can get every lot in the game, clean and checked from here: https://ts2lots.tumblr.com/
And the sims (You need to "create them") from here: http://maxis-taste.livejournal.com/12428.html
Which is handy if you wanted to bring the Grunt Family in or have Bella Goth appear.

**EDIT: Got lazy. installed Double Deluxe onto my sons laptop and copy Pasted from there..
Although... I did come across a map (blank) of all (barring a UNI and Vacation) Sims 2 Maps made into one. Could try that.

Edited by Rocky

• 1 month later...

Decided to try and uninstall Securom so I can play this again (thanks @Ms. Canadian Destroyer for boosting this thread and putting the idea in my head!). Getting rid of it is kind of fine, but you apparently need to them run the game on a no CD version of the game. Thing is, not really sure where I was supposed to put the version I downloaded, and I got a bad gateway thing which crashed my laptop. Rebooted and everything seems okay, but I still can't play :( 

• 1 month later...

WELL it was a long process, but I finally was able to install this. 

I know some of you are like "Mick, just use the Ultimate Collection"

HAHA no. I liked to pick what content I have :shifty: . 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rocky said:

I'm wondering if you could have used the Ultimate collection and uninstalled specific expansions. Not sure if it's actually possible, more curious.

It's not; Ultimate Collection is one big thing. 

Of course, I spoke too soon, since the only damn thing I could get to run was the base game; no options for other things :( . 

4 minutes ago, Mick said:

It's not; Ultimate Collection is one big thing. 

Of course, I spoke too soon, since the only damn thing I could get to run was the base game; no options for other things :( . 

That's a bummer. Because I know that when you install Ultimate Collection, each expansion has it's own folder on the drive.
Sorry about yours not working :(

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

Launch game.

Create a Sim. 

She dies in a fire making scrambled eggs.

Quit the whole game.

An hour later, decide to try again.

Create a Sim.

Dies during first day in a fire making grilled cheese. 

Shut off computer. 

It's called a smoke detector <_< .