Trying to build my first ever MOD for TEW16 - Star Wars

Okay so after playing a wide array of mods over the years from realistic modern ones from the who and mildly amusing, through to the 9000verse and diablo_x

I thought "Wouldn't it be cool if there was a star was mod" i waited for years and there wasnt one so i figured id attempt to make one myself. 

I have alot of star wars knowledge over the years and im currently working from spreadsheets of all characters with bios etc, so i wont miss anyone out or get lost by doing them random order. 

So far i have the following infomation down going forward. 

Places will be eras:

United States = Original Trilogy

Canada = Prequel Trilogy

UK = Sequal Trilogy

australia = Clone Wars 

Mexico = Rebels

----

This is my start up plan then if i manage to complete that i'd then use japan as dark horse comic book things or "legends" era

I've done this so people can't time travel for example. 

Obi Wan Kenobi will only work in Canada & australia

however

Ben Kenobi will only work in US,UK and Mexico

BUT there will be ways to make deals with promotions from those countrys so if you really did want a Ben Kenobi vs Count Dooku battle you can still do that its just done so there wont be two obi wans in the same place by default.

"Classes"

Technical = Lightsabre / Force skills

Brawler = Shooting skills

Japanese Style (Forgot the name in game now) - Brute Strengh

Need some advice for various other things like:

Angles, Gimmicks, Networks, Arenas,

basicly everything outside of the characters themselves. If anyone wants to help build it let me know if anyone wants to just throw in suggestions that is also very welcome.